Bill Belichick on the hot seat?

rfournier103

34 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

i dont think you can possibly get rid of BB. You're risking going from a horrendous offense and amazing defense to a horrendous team all around. 

How's he doing right now. This is total chaos.  Why does everyone assume Kraft won't get the best guy for the job. Its not like he going out and getting Todd Bowles.  My feelings is Kraft already started his search when Brady left. He's a smart man, he will be ready when it happen fired/retired.

Also our defense is not playoff elite and they need a major overhaul on that side of the ball. DL(age), LB, S and maybe CB. Yesterday they looked good but they played Patriots west!!!!!!!  When they play good teams they struggle.

Now if you tell me there is no plan, I'll be shocked. Kraft is to smart to not have a plan. IMO Johnathan can't wait to send Bill packing!

53 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

If you were to tell me you could get Vrabel here.. I think I do it because he's been amazing.. but it's going to be a difficult decision. Unfortunately I think it's more likely that Kraft comes to Bill and says "i'm forcing you to hire this person as OC and handing them the offense" .. then BB resigns leaving Kraft scrambling and hiring Mayo because he feels everything is crumbling around him

I just don't see this at all.  I have no response other than the same old BB Patriots post Brady just with different pieces.   if you want this, just hire O'Brien he will keep basically keep  everyone.  Same old Pats!!

38 minutes ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

This team has been poorly coached for two seasons in a row now. The staff he put together this year was borderline malpractice and he deserves all of the blame for that. Considerable amount of penalties, boneheaded decisions, extremely conservative in terms of going for it, etc. Additionally, the offense has been beating up on bad QBs, but I'm still not convinced he has the scheme to stop these mobile QBs- the way the game is trending.

IMO, its fall on your sword and hire an entire new offensive staff, or he's gone.

I'll remind everyone that Mr. Robert Kraft has never shied away from ballsy decision, and he isn't exactly getting any younger...

Couldn't of said it better.

Just add --  BB will die for his coaches. Not so much for his (current) players!!!!! 

Heat is coming and it’s because there’s a standard expected in NE that isn’t being met since TB12 left.  

Kraft has already been vocal about the playoff drought.  If we’re hearing that out the front door, I’m sure there’s a lot more being said behind inside the building.  

We’ve had players speaking out or hinting at issues with coaching.  The offensive side of the ball went from a promising first season to absolute trash.  Whether you believe in MJ or not, the fact that they’ve hamstrung him and regressed his development, and squandered an entire season of that rookie contract money is baffling.  

For a team that, for the past 2 decades, has set the standard in the NFL, it’s very out of character.  Especially for a HC who has notoriously gone on record to say he will make the best decisions for the T-E-A-M, team but then puts Judge and Patricia in charge of an offense that had a promising season under a rookie QB and subsequently thrashed it (shock face).

I can’t see there NOT being heat.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Kraft should throw a bag at Sean Payton. My gut tells me he will take the Chargers job though.

He is going to want the perfect situation to come back. He bailed on the Saints because they didn't have a QB anymore. 

Is Mac good enough for him to want to come here? I doubt it, the Chargers job is 100% what he wants.. if the Chargers find a way to not make the playoffs Payton will be their next coach.