What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

biggie.

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m not sure what you’re referring to.  He grew up here though.

A young Woody Harrelson growing up in Lebanon once sat in a certain Ice Cream Shop (not sure which one) and sat there counting individual licks on a Tootsie Pop to see just how many it took to get to the center. There's a sign in the shop above the booth. No idea which one.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

A young Woody Harrelson growing up in Lebanon once sat in a certain Ice Cream Shop (not sure which one) and sat there counting individual licks on a Tootsie Pop to see just how many it took to get to the center. There's a sign in the shop above the booth. No idea which one.

I’m assuming it’s The Village Parlor.

It was in Harper Valley PTA and I think Milk Money, but the food/ice cream is average af. It’s a traditional ice cream parlor which is cool to visit.  Once.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

This is either fantastic or disgusting . Not a fan of chocolate and fruit.

It’s life changing.  But if you couldn’t tell by my other favorites (banana/walnuts/chocolate and cherry/chocolate) fruit and chocolate is kind of my thing it seems.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

This is either fantastic or disgusting . Not a fan of chocolate and fruit.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s life changing.  But if you couldn’t tell by my other favorites (banana/walnuts/chocolate and cherry/chocolate) fruit and chocolate is kind of my thing it seems.

IMO fruit and chocolate has to have a nice balance, and for me, the black raspberry and chip is absolutely life changing on a warm brownie or a hot fudge cake. I also love raspberries more than about anything else.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

IMO fruit and chocolate has to have a nice balance, and for me, the black raspberry and chip is absolutely life changing on a warm brownie or a hot fudge cake. I also love raspberries more than about anything else.

Toss a couple freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, still hot from the oven in a bowl and top with a scoop or two.  You’re welcome.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Toss a couple freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, still hot from the oven in a bowl and top with a scoop or two.  You’re welcome.

For my wife's birthday, I'm making these for her:

chocolate-chip-double-doozies-500x467.jp

What I'm weighing here is weather or not to cook these cookies on my cooking stone in my smoker to add some smoke flavor.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2022 at 12:38 PM, MWil23 said:

For my wife's birthday, I'm making these for her:

chocolate-chip-double-doozies-500x467.jp

What I'm weighing here is weather or not to cook these cookies on my cooking stone in my smoker to add some smoke flavor.

Smoke flavor in…cookies? 🤔

• Like 1