GTD: Week 1 vs 49ers (Regime Debut -- Rebuilding the Tower Begins) AKA Capt Trey Lance Debate

JAF-N72EX

Just now, Madmike90 said:

Getsy needs to get back to using the outside zone to create everything else off of...so far this looks way too much like a Nagy offence.

Comparing Nagy's 1st game to Getsy...

Pretty sure Nagy had more yards in the 1st drive as OC than Getsy has in the entire 1st half.

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Comparing Nagy's 1st game to Getsy...

Pretty sure Nagy had more yards in the 1st drive as OC than Getsy has in the entire 1st half.

Comparing them is irrelevant given how many different factors there are...my concern is this offence was supposed to help Fields do what he does well and hide what he does badly...we have barely seen that and given we know it is in the playbook and seen those plays in preseason I have no idea what they are doing out there right now.

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

Comparing them is irrelevant given how many different factors there are...my concern is this offence was supposed to help Fields do what he does well and hide what he does badly...we have barely seen that and given we know it is in the playbook and seen those plays in preseason I have no idea what they are doing out there right now.

This is why you should never trust what you see in preseason.

The problem is the roster. The offense is supposed to showcase Fields downfield tendencies but he doesn't have the time in the pocket or WRs who can get open. 

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

This is why you should never trust what you see in preseason.

The problem is the roster. The offense is supposed to showcase Fields downfield tendencies but he doesn't have the time in the pocket or WRs who can get open. 

You can trust the play design...not the results...

We have to be more aggressive.