Kluber/Scherzer win Cy Young Awards

buno67

2 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Unless he goes full Santana then that cements Scherzer's HOF case

Can't believe he's won 3 Cy's

Johan is still a yes for me (but not top 10 on a crowded ballot).

And Scherzer is already a yes for me too. 

7 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Sale lost it down the stretch and Kluber earned it. Any other year, Sale probably runs away with it.

Yeah they didn’t hold the injury against Kluber that held him out early in the season. His 2nd half was a thing of beauty!

25 minutes ago, mse326 said:

I do think Kluber deserved it as he passed Sale down the stretch, but I don't think it was 28-2 clear. Is Sale really going to go his career without a CYA?

I've never gotten this. You think Kluber deserved it and should've been 1st. So you would've voted him 1st, correct? Then why is it not 28-2 clear? 28 people can all think it was really close but still have Kluber ahead. 

2 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

I've never gotten this. You think Kluber deserved it and should've been 1st. So you would've voted him 1st, correct? Then why is it not 28-2 clear? 28 people can all think it was really close but still have Kluber ahead. 

I get what your saying and I've said it myself too. But we know realistically when its close there tends to be a closer vote. It is more about expectations than what I think it should be. It's not that I think it should be closer than 28-2 it's that I would expect it to be given how close I think they were.

Archived