Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

We gave up an 5th round pick for him and an 7th. 

[obvious, ridiculous hyperbole warning] in some ways this feels dumber than the AJ brown trade lmao

giving up any pick for literally the worst player in the league at his position is amazing

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

[obvious, ridiculous hyperbole warning] in some ways this feels dumber than the AJ brown trade lmao

giving up any pick for literally the worst player in the league at his position is amazing

It definitely feels like it lacks the umm. Smarts. 

I know I shouldn’t be surprised, it just feels like such a weird strategy to waste one of the last prime Henry years. This team is completely set up for another first round exit. It’s how I felt before the season when we had Lewan and Landry, but it’s even more obvious now.

It obviously all leads back to the AJ trade (as much as I know some want to stop talking about it. Just making the team less talented for the second straight offseason. I’m sure Vrabel has some say in personnel decisions, but he’s also a smart guy. He does great work with what he’s given, but he has to see the ceiling on the roster.

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

JRob just causally not doing a damn thing 🤣

Well we only have $1 milly in cap space. Saw a tweet that said that if we didn't make a deal by like 3pm Eastern time the trading team couldn't eat cap money, so you'd be take the deal as is. 

We have no space. So no new deals. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

I'm more upset about no lineman. I think we could have possibly got away with an underwhelming but situationally effective passing game, but no line no love. 

I’m not necessarily “upset”…I wasn’t expecting anything. The Daley issue is just brutal but I think teams are smart to be prudent about trading OL right now

treylon just has to get going when he returns. Team depends on it at this point

• Like 2