Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

imagine how painful to watch our offense would be if we had to start brock purdy at QB...pretty much says it all lol.

Oh it would be brutal. Prob look like Logan Whiteside out there.

I will do you one better.
Imagine how the Niners would be if they had Willis. Shanahan would likely make him look like MVP Vick. Easy throws, boots and roll outs. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Oh it would be brutal. Prob look like Logan Whiteside out there.

I will do you one better.
Imagine how the Niners would be if they had Willis. Shanahan would likely make him look like MVP Vick. Easy throws, boots and roll outs. 

this is what really worries me about vrabel. how on earth is he going to develop a QB if this is the type of offense we run? why did we even draft willis?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

this is what really worries me about vrabel. how on earth is he going to develop a QB if this is the type of offense we run? why did we even draft willis?

Exactly. I don't know if we will ever have a true Franchise QB.

Could you imagine how much Vrabel would hate Caleb Williams and his style?

The saints game when we rested people I thought we were locked into our seed so it didn't matter or was that something else? Im all for it tho! We won't do it now but It would be nice

Chargers looked good. Seen every Phins game and last night sucked dude. Looked about as bad as the titans did with SO much more talent on offense. Chargers had starters out on def as well so pssh gonna be rough

Justin legit might throw for 450. Allen and Williams are crazy man. IF Autry Fulton Long and Burks all come back we have a sliver of a chance and its a day after my birthday and a surprise win would boost the weekend lol