Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

10 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Dak is so trash he literally is RT in a bigger market therefore overhyped he can’t throw a WR open, doesn’t throw with anticipation be late on throws, ball placement is terrible & literally most of his passes completed are to wide open WR’s

Dak isn’t “one of those dudes”

tbh…it’s Mahomes+Burrow and everyone else

those are the only two guys I think your team needs to essentially play a “perfect game” to be able to beat 

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

those are the only two guys I think your team needs to essentially play a “perfect game” to be able to beat 

What I hate is that Vrabel seems to have the sauce to keep them under 20.  But we can't score over 13. lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

I still think Allen fits in that group of a step above, they just have to tweak some things to help him out. The style of football the Bills play is infuriating to watch. Hero ball to the max. If they had any resemblance of run, play action game they would be better equipped in the playoffs. 

That being said. Run game is still crucial in success at the end of the year. We just gotta be more flexible to get there. Repair that o line!

Edited by twotonebluenation

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

GOOD LUCK haha. 

Something I just put together with 3 post and it makes sense. Arod trade might happen but CAP is wild oh yeah not happen for yes happen for the JETS!!! Following in his old papa bears footsteps Farve oh they just hired Hackett who Denver snagged THINKING it would get Arron and honestly its a smart move but didnt work it might now and the 3rd post CD being cut to make cap space.. Something they would need if they are taking on Arods huge contract. And with that defense and the RB (Name is slipping me) that got hurt but before he did he had himself a NICE run of good games

And the Jets have WR talent. Wilson Moore add a rookie or cheap FA whatever. THAT would be a scary team imo. The AFC east would be a monster now that the pats are getting a real OC. Phins got the offense and a sneaky good Dline bills got it all. Jets gotta makea move imo

Sorry just a random rant about a team i dont care about but it is interesting 

More evidence that being a “run first”’ offense isn’t necessarily a bad thing. It’s all about the efficiency in those runs and hittting those big pass plays. I know our offensive system has been a topic of discussion for years but the Arthur Smith years proved it can carry us a long way when done right.

21 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

More evidence that being a “run first”’ offense isn’t necessarily a bad thing. It’s all about the efficiency in those runs and hittting those big pass plays. I know our offensive system has been a topic of discussion for years but the Arthur Smith years proved it can carry us a long way when done right.

A run first offense isn’t a bad thing unless you’re telegraphing runs on every first and second down 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Is Hurts an elite QB on a good team? 
Or
An average QB on an elite team?

Worth a franchise QB deal?

That. We will find out today my friend. Enormous game for his career. Toughest matchup he has faced, this year, and maybe his career. I think he can be elite. This will be apart of the process. He has grown quite a bit. I like him. Rooting for him.

Go Niners!

11 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

That. We will find out today my friend. Enormous game for his career. Toughest matchup he has faced, this year, and maybe his career. I think he can be elite. This will be apart of the process. He has grown quite a bit. I like him. Rooting for him.

• Like 1