BDL 2022 Week 1 - Death Valley Nightmare @ Raleigh Firebirds

RuskieTitan

Who Wins?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Death Valley Nightmare
    • Raleigh Firebirds

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2022 at 04:59 AM

As everyone else said, this is going to be a close one. I didn't like Raleigh's decision to use McCaffrey mainly as a decoy. He's a very talented player who isn't on the field very often, use him while you have him available. Of course many have also pointed out the issues with Death Valley's defensive gameplan. Ultimately in a close game like this, I think Lamar Jackson is a better QB than Murray and I like Death Valley's tempo control offense with Henry and I think that is the edge.

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

As everyone else said, this is going to be a close one. I didn't like Raleigh's decision to use McCaffrey mainly as a decoy. He's a very talented player who isn't on the field very often, use him while you have him available. Of course many have also pointed out the issues with Death Valley's defensive gameplan. Ultimately in a close game like this, I think Lamar Jackson is a better QB than Murray and I like Death Valley's tempo control offense with Henry and I think that is the edge.

McCaffery note aside, this is almost my exact sentiment. Really a pick ‘em.