MNF Titans vs. Bills

KingTitan

Watching the Eagles.ย 

Hopefully staff is held accountable after about 6 games of this.ย 

Individual players have made mistakes, but so many of our teams problems are just issues we never should have had in the first place. Looking at what the other good teams are doing, I don't see how anyone could look at the decisions we've been making and think we're moving forward as an organization.

I love how the fans seem to know everything. No one actually knows if AJ wanted to be here or not but saying he left because he was low balled isnโ€™t a cert either. AJ is a great player but I wouldnโ€™t be shocked if he didnโ€™t want to be here. I mean, look at this, why would he want to be here?ย 

6 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Crazy how other teams avoided COVID scoutingย 

That is how I view it. I'm not talking about other teams. I'm talking about us.ย 

You think differently it's all good.ย 

I feel Robinson does better scouting and drafting in situations where they can bring guys in and get their hand on them.ย 

My evidence for that or my reasoning is based on all the drafts where that is the case.ย 

My op

2 minutes ago, Titansfan said:

I love how the fans seem to know everything. No one actually knows if AJ wanted to be here or not but saying he left because he was low balled isnโ€™t a cert either. AJ is a great player but I wouldnโ€™t be shocked if he didnโ€™t want to be here. I mean, look at this, why would he want to be here?ย 

Reports were out that we low-balled him so itโ€™s not just โ€œfans that think they know everythingโ€

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

I know itโ€™s only two games but I did think this could be the season we take a step back. Not full on suck completely but like a 7 win team or so. Definitely not the 12-5 like last year. Kind of like a transition to the new Titans. A lot of guys that I donโ€™t expect back next season.

The problem is if the new Titans is the same offense with Malik at QB we're going to step back even further. Changes need to be made at a philosophical level.ย