Sarver To Sell Phoenix Suns

MKnight82

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/34636682/robert-sarver-says-starting-process-sell-nba-phoenix-suns-wnba-phoenix-mercury 

Embattled owner Robert Sarver on Wednesday announced that he has begun the process to sell both the NBA's Phoenix Suns and WNBA's Phoenix Mercury franchises.

"As a man of faith, I believe in atonement and the path to forgiveness," Sarver said in a statement Wednesday. "I expected that the commissioner's one-year suspension would provide the time for me to focus, make amends and remove my personal controversy from the teams that I and so many fans love.

"But in our current unforgiving climate, it has become painfully clear that that is no longer possible -- that whatever good I have done, or could still do, is outweighed by things I have said in the past. For those reasons, I am beginning the process of seeking buyers for the Suns and Mercury."

On 9/21/2022 at 1:40 PM, seminoles1 said:

"I still don't think I did anything wrong, but since people are mad, I guess I'll just sell the team."

Good riddance.

When their first words are "I'm a man of faith" in response to allegations/suspensions/whatever bad, you know they're a POS lol. Thank god the Bucks won the title in 21 so this man didn't get to hold the LOB Trophy.