Cowboys @ Midgets

textaz03

The Sack leading Parsons Dallas Cowboys @ the return of Barkley’s NY G-men

has missed 2 practices this week, he looked a little winded last week, how will this affect him this week

Jerry just can’t help himself, always has to be in the freaking news.

McCarthy overruling his boss 

On paper we are mostly the same team that got swept by Dallas the last few seasons, particularly on offense. Our o-line is still a mess, our quarterback still inspires little confidence, and our best receivers still can't be bothered to get on the field. But a meaner defense and better coaching has us punching above our weight. That and being in New York makes this kind of a toss-up.

My advice to you is to let that uncertainty fester until it eats away at your very souls. Toodle-oo.

• Like 1

As frustrating as rooting for this team can be, any day with meaningful Cowboys football is a good day.

1 hour ago, textaz03 said:

Cowboys beat writers have been fairly negative about this mood, saying we are staying in reactionary mode. Which is kind of true.

But fostering Tyler Smith’s future in Dallas should be one of the top priorities for any decision. Switching him back and forth could hinder his development and open him up to injury. I think keeping Smith at LT is a no-brainer, with Peters right there to give him real-time feedback immediately after the play. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

As frustrating as rooting for this team can be, any day with meaningful Cowboys football is a good day.

Cowboys beat writers have been fairly negative about this mood, saying we are staying in reactionary mode. Which is kind of true.

But fostering Tyler Smith’s future in Dallas should be one of the top priorities for any decision. Switching him back and forth could hinder his development and open him up to injury. I think keeping Smith at LT is a no-brainer, with Peters right there to give him real-time feedback immediately after the play. 

Based on what they did with Peters in practice that is the plan.   My guess is he stays on bench this game unless we have huge issues at LG and RT.   It never works well to do rotation along OL and if Peters is in a snap count then no way do you start him I would think

Well be interesting to see how we handle Barkley. He made the winning play against the Titans.  A two point conversion that gave the Giants a 1 point lead with just under two minutes left.  The play seemed stopped Al it Barkley made a good move to avoid tacklers and score.  Had like 160 yards in the game.   We need to contain him and not allow any big runs