2022 GDT Week Four Da Steelers Vs. Da Jets

Steeler Hitman

1 minute ago, August4th said:

seems like Bush has been playing better than he did last yr, but he also feels like a complete non-factor. would like for a guy you drafted that high to have some splash plays

He’s that guy that’s been making the non-stat sheet plays you need but don’t pay for. 

Looking at their schedule before the bye, the Steelers may be 1-7.

Thryll probably win 1 but even then you’re at 2-6.

Rest of season is about Pickett and the rest of offense improving and seeing what needs upgraded.

defence is weak, play call on the game winning TD was lame, 3 DL, so the jets run in for the TD. Bad call there, forget about execution excuse

I can't watch much of this, but what I see is a team that needs some changes and one draft and offseason could help but it looks more like they are nearing re-build.  They lost to the jets who aren't a powerhouse on offence. Now they will face many teams much better on office and overall, the schedule will show what needs to be repaired on the 2022 steelers. 

How did ken play at QB? Is he the future for this team? I am expecting a top 5 pick in the draft unless this team really turns it around.