GDT 9/25/22 Week 4 - Buffalo Bills (2-1) @ Baltimore Ravens (2-1) - 1pm EST

drd23

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

Seahawks game and 49ers game his MVP season were rain right? That's just off the top of my head for big memorable games, but I'm 85% sure they were.

Both of those games we were awful through the air and dominant on the ground. Not this year, though.

AT SEA: 9/20 143 yards passing

SF: 14/23 105 yards passing 1 touchdown

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Seahawks game and 49ers game his MVP season were rain right? That's just off the top of my head for big memorable games, but I'm 85% sure they were.

Where our offense put up 23 and 20 points? And Lamar had 250 passing yards combined with one passing td?

Edited by M.10.E

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Both of those games we were awful through the air and dominant on the ground. Not this year, though.

AT SEA: 9/20 143 yards passing

SF: 14/23 105 yards passing 1 touchdown

Qb sneaks and throwing in wet weather. Things Lamar stinks at. Great in everything else. Not hard to admit. 

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

They're fine

Hope that's true and this doesn't become anything bigger. The last thing I want to see is another "mutiny" in week 4 of the season. The way in which we've managed to lose 2 game this years has been, arguably, the most frustrating manner in years for this team. 

4 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Would your tune change if we lost to the Bengals next Sunday night? Not being sarcastic, serious question. Because that’s a very possible outcome. And if we’re in this forum talking about “NBD, just wait till we get to the playoffs boys” and we’re 2-3 with 3 straight home AFC losses...what are we even talking about then.

My answer is no. I would still think we make the playoffs with a loss to the Bengals and a 2-3 record. That's not much a hole at all with 7 AFC playoff teams and our schedule.

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE....

How about Daniel Faalele? Dude looks pretty damn solid at LT for never playing there.

He handled himself very well. 

All be told here. Excluding Queen's worst game as a pro and Owehs inability to be consistent at anything and our horrendous LBs. (JPP played well for his first game on our D). Our D played well against a high powered offense. 

There's some positives here. 

Edited by baltimoreRebel

11 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

we scored zero points because the players couldn't execute, not because Harbaugh made a bad decision. Like he explained and I explained - you gotta rely on your defense anyways so why not try to make their lives easier when all you need is TWO yards with QB1? Lamar choked.

Because they were 0-7 (LJ8 included) playing Madden last year. Loss 6 games straight as well. And again, you have the best kicker in the history of the game and you didn't score in 30 minutes. You finally get mometum and then stalled. You take the points. Now if the defense blows up as usual, fine, but you don't even give the team a chance. It's just if we don't score here, the Bills (Like Miami) have all the momentum yet again.

3 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

He handled himself very well. 

All be told here. Excluding Queen's worst game as a pro and Owehs inability to be consistent at anything and our horrendous LBs. (JPP played well for his first game on our D). Our D played well against a high powered offense. 

There's some positives here. 

STRONG disagree. They forced the early turnovers, and then our offense dominated TOP but as soon as our offense slipped just a little, they got taken behind the proverbial shed 4 of the last 5 drives of the game.

1 minute ago, RavensfanRD said:

Because they were 0-7 (LJ8 included) playing Madden last year. Loss 6 games straight as well. And again, you have the best kicker in the history of the game and you didn't score in 30 minutes. You finally get mometum and then stalled. You take the points. Now if the defense blows up as usual, fine, but you don't even give the team a chance. It's just if we don't score here, the Bills (Like Miami) have all the momentum yet again.

Dude, even dating back to last year the decisions were on-point and dudes didn't execute. Mark dropping a pass, Huntley making bad throws or missing wide open guys. Failing to execute does not mean the decision was wrong.

If we kick the FG and the Bills go down the field and score and win, do you feel better about it because "we took the free points"? Even after not taking the free points the defense still collapsed! The result was still the same. We still needed them to hold the Buffalo offense and they couldn't, so why are we pretending like if we kick a FG they would've?