GDT 9/25/22 Week 4 - Buffalo Bills (2-1) @ Baltimore Ravens (2-1) - 1pm EST

drd23

9 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Dude, even dating back to last year the decisions were on-point and dudes didn't execute. Mark dropping a pass, Huntley making bad throws or missing wide open guys. Failing to execute does not mean the decision was wrong.

If we kick the FG and the Bills go down the field and score and win, do you feel better about it because "we took the free points"? Even after not taking the free points the defense still collapsed! The result was still the same. We still needed them to hold the Buffalo offense and they couldn't, so why are we pretending like if we kick a FG they would've?

I feel a lot better because insanity is doing the same thing over again expecting a different result. We've seen this song and dance too many times before. Clearly, we're terrible at executing. We go up 3 and defense can play that Dean pees special and maybe hold them to a field goal. Kinda like they were before the roughing the passer call. But I guess I'll just leave it to a agree to disagree. This coaching staff is *** cheeks.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Not to keep circling back to DeCosta. But Oweh wasn’t even a good college player. Didn’t even look like he belonged on the field against Ohio State and Michigan 

And Queen had all of about 4 good games in college during 1 CFP run.

#Traitz

Edited by Ray Reed
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

I feel a lot better because insanity is doing the same thing over again expecting a different result. We've seen this song and dance too many times before. Clearly, we're terrible at executing. We go up 3 and defense can play that Dean pees special and maybe hold them to a field goal. Kinda like they were before the roughing the passer call. But I guess I'll just leave it to a agree to disagree. This coaching staff is *** cheeks.

I would rather fail executing aggressively than fail executing conservatively. If you know the defense is going to break (which we all did), at least try to help them instead of accepting defeat.

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I would rather fail executing aggressively than fail executing conservatively. If you know the defense is going to break (which we all did), at least try to help them instead of accepting defeat.

Especially when the play call has dudes wide open