BDL 2022 Week 4- Rome Eternals @ Cancun Kaiju

RuskieTitan

And the Winner Will Be?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Rome Eternals
    • Cancun Kaiju

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2022 at 04:00 AM

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’d recommend looking at cover 2 diagrams where we have 2 corners as flat sink defenders and denying all inside routes under 10 yards for one. If he wants to take shots over the corner and under the safety in the intermediate or try to stress the seams off of playaction then yeah that’s a beater.

Let's see therein 0is a problem. You are sitting there telling me and other people that hes not going to be able to continuously but then you want us to believe that your cornerbacks are gonna completely shut down the underneath routes 100% of the time. The problem with that is that your corners aren't that good

Edited by wwhickok

Also I never said that he would complete 100% of his passes.  I also never said you're defensive line would never have an opportunity to substitute. However I think you and blue telling me For anyone else that there is a wireless representative fact that certain things will not be successful Because he is the routine but suggesting that what you're doing is going to be 100% successful It's about as ridiculous as it gets. And yes I am aware that you did not necessarily say that what you are doing is going to be 100% successful however when you and blue talk It definitely comes across that way

Edited by wwhickok

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Let's see Darren is a problem. You aren't sitting there telling me and other people that hes not going to do something hes  Not going to be able to continuously do something but then you want us to believe that you're a quarterbacks are gonna completely shut down the underneath routes 100% of the time. The problem with that is that your corners aren't that good

Bro I need this translated

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Let's see Darren is a problem. You aren't sitting there telling me and other people that hes not going to do something hes  Not going to be able to continuously do something but then you want us to believe that you're a quarterbacks are gonna completely shut down the underneath routes 100% of the time. The problem with that is that your corners aren't that good

I think blue's English teacher mind just exploded from this post 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

You're right anyone who has been to a live football game no that isn't true because I didn't make I didn't make it clear enough. Hypothetically if your team is performing like **** they are either dead silent or booing your ***

If you genuinely think this game is going to be out of hand early enough in favor of the away team that the home crowd isn't a factor, that's your prerogative.

25 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I get that but you still need good corners

I don't know if the numbers have been fully updated for yesterday's games but Jaylen Watson is currently allowing a 57.0 QB rating into his coverage on 199 snaps this season while Steven Nelson is credited with 6 completions into his coverage on 297 snaps.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't know if the numbers have been fully updated for yesterday's games but Jaylen Watson is currently allowing a 57.0 QB rating into his coverage on 199 snaps this season while Steven Nelson is credited with 6 completions into his coverage on 297 snaps.

I did not say your corners are terrible but they would not be starters on most of the BDL teams.   There OK. I don't see either one of them as a number 1 corner. I also do not see them shutting down the wide receiver core ofRome consistently as you suggest they will.

Also I'm not real sure where I said I thought it would  Get out of hand early but I'm pretty sure I did not actually say that

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I did not say your corners are terrible but they would not be starters on most of the BDL teams.   There OK. I don't see either one of them as a number 1 corner. I also do not see them shutting down the wide receiver core ofRome consistently as you suggest they will.

Also I'm not real sure where I said I thought it would  Get out of hand early but I'm pretty sure I did not actually say that

That's fair, but I don't think they're bad either or even necessarily the worst starters in BDL this week.

Well I don't know why you suggested that the crowd wouldn't be a factor then.

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

That's fair, but I don't think they're bad either or even necessarily the worst starters in BDL this week.

Well I don't know why you suggested that the crowd wouldn't be a factor then.

That is not what I said. You said that his hurry up would never be successful because of crowd noise. I simply said that if he is having success that crowd noise could be greatly reduced. That there are situations in the game that might cause the crowd to be silent. We see examples of that IRL all the time

But with the utmost respect intended this  Statement this is not even just targeted towards Cancun. What you think about your game plan does not matter when the week starts for us to vote on them.

All the stats you wanna post to hype your players, All the things you want to say as to why your opponent is wrong or you are right it doesn't matter. The constant back-and-forth is just wasting space in the thread because we as owners do not get to tell voters how they should interpret the game plan we wrote. If you did not put it in your game plan we don't have to interpret it that way or maybe we can that isn't for you to say. And when I use the word you I am using it generally because I'm talking about every single owner in the league

Edited by wwhickok

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

That is not what I said. You said that his hurry up would never be successful because of crowd noise. I simply said that if he is having success that crowd noise could be greatly reduced. That there are situations in the game that might cause the crowd to be silent. We see examples of that IRL all the time

Okay. And all I said is that if you think Rome is going to have that much success that early that the crowd is taken out of the game, that's up to you.