Game #5 vs. Las Vegas Raiders

onejayhawk

35 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I do.

Ehh.  I don’t see much drop off with Kelce.    If anything I think it will be an eye opener to the offense with defenses playing more man this year.  Kelce may be dropping “a bit” in terms of freeing himself in man.. but defenses are definitely only keying on him right now..   

As far as zone coverages… forget about it, Kelce is still getting open. 

Chiefs head coach Andy Reid provided an injury update at the podium following the 30-29 win. Reid started by saying that defensive tackle Tershawn Wharton tore the ACL in his left knee, meaning his season is over…

The Chiefs had four other minor issues. Defensive end Frank Clark left the game due to illness, safety Bryan Cook suffered a concussion, cornerback Rashad Fenton cramped up and cornerback Chris Lammons hurt his right hip.

From AP. Not how you want to go into Bills week. 

5 hours ago, RedGold said:

Ehh.  I don’t see much drop off with Kelce.    If anything I think it will be an eye opener to the offense with defenses playing more man this year.  Kelce may be dropping “a bit” in terms of freeing himself in man.. but defenses are definitely only keying on him right now..   

As far as zone coverages… forget about it, Kelce is still getting open. 

Kelce's game has changed significantly in the last two seasons.

There have been articles about it. He's running deeper routes but the yards-after-catch is down by a lot.