2022 GDT Week Five Da 1-3 Steelers Visit the 3-1 Bills

Steeler Hitman

Just now, August4th said:

this team lacks so much depth

Long been a frustration of mine.  Yea sure we draft good talent and pay to retain it.  But our salaries are so top heavy.

Tomlin saying this offseason about without having to pay the QB position a premium price meant that we could distribute the money to getting play from elsewhere felt like a good omen.  I think it was somewhat a 'shot' at KC too for not doing more to do this as we went along.

This loss, this score is all on Tomlin. I wouldn't even bother blaming Canada. Reading the room , the situation and its a total failure thus far. Not because Allen is moving the ball , that was a given with all the secondary injuries, but there was less than a 1% chance that this wouldn't be a sprint. 

Edited by JustPlainNasty

1 minute ago, August4th said:

I'd like to see what pickett does there

the final score in this game does not matter to me. its all about Kenny's development

I don't disagree.  But going for it when you were moving it and come up just short makes more sense.  The offense sputtered those last few plays and Buffalo was dialing up the pressure.  In addition you have the second most accurate kicker on your side, so you are comfortable he makes it and gives your team some momentum.