2022 GDT Week Five Da 1-3 Steelers Visit the 3-1 Bills

Steeler Hitman

4 minutes ago, warfelg said:

What the heck is going for 4th and 13 down 4 scores in the mid-4th gonna do? Not many teams have a play for that situation.

It doesn't matter. You play to win the game. Not for a moral victory of "we scored 6 points." It was absolutely cowardly.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

I'll remember that Hamlin hit when Josh Allen slides later this season and someone hits him.

That, the throwing up 3 TD's, the showboating they are doing.  I'm a firm believer in karma.  Why do I think Larry Fitzgerald never got hurt? Because he never celebrated.  

• Like 1

I gotta say, Im really happy with almoat everything today.

Pickett showing nice poise and ability.

Pickens looking like a future star.

Leal looking like a legit long term potential starter on the DL.

And  laughable blowout en route to a likely 5 or 6 win season that will 1) give us a shot at a blue chip player, 2) shake this team out of apathy and 3)  force some much needed changes.

• Like 3

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

It doesn't matter. You play to win the game. Not for a moral victory of "we scored 6 points." It was absolutely cowardly.

Sorry "Oh we lost 38-10" is any better? Comeon man. Sometimes you just get out of there.  This is that.

Just now, 43M said:

And  laughable blowout en route to a likely 5 or 6 win season that will 1) give us a shot at a blue chip player, 2) shake this team out of apathy and 3)  force some much needed changes.

This…..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 43M said:

Any other answer is the wrong answer.

As for (3) I don't think that Canada will be around after the season.  Maybe Sullivan moves up.  But I'm not ready to say changes on the defensive side yet outside of personnel on the field.

• Like 1

Just now, August4th said:

the load needs to start looking 50/50 at this point

Maybe.  Overall it's about the same IMO.  Maybe you play Warren a bit more because of the effort.  But I struck me the last two drives that Najee is running like he doesn't want to get hurt.  Almost like a "this ain't worth it".