Joe Barry'd again

Old Guy

Joe Barry'd  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should the Packers do about their defensive coordinator?

• Fire MLF, he hired him
    • Fire Joe Barry immediately and get somebody who will play aggressive defense
    • MLF should lay down the law with Barry to stop playing not to lose, get aggressive
    • Ride it out and see what happens this season then make a decision
    • Joe Barry is great

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/14/2022 at 06:46 PM

15 minutes ago, Leader said:

LaFleur being his typical nut-less self. Tolerates this every week, makes some lame comment about it, but then does...nothing. 

LaFleur is the contractor who keeps sending the same sub-contractor out to perform sub-standard work on someone's home. It's not the sub-contractor's fault because he's crappy at hanging drywall or roofing a house...it's the contractor's fault for hiring him and sending him out week after week to do the same ****ty job. 

Edited by packfanfb
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

LaFleur being his typical nut-less self. Tolerates this every week, makes some lame comment about it, but then does...nothing. LaFleur is the contractor who keeps sending the same sub-contractor out to perform sub-standard work on someone's home. It's not the sub-contractor's fault because he's crappy at hanging drywall or roofing a house...it's the contractor's fault for hiring him and sending him out week after week to do the same ****ty job. 

At this stage, I think it's too late to many any substantive changes - a thought thats buttressed by my inability to know who's on staff that could/would step up. I think he's just waiting for the clock to run out on JB. I cant see any possibility that MLF would actively campaign for him to get another contract. I think there'd be marches on Lambeau if that were to occur...or at least, I hope there would.

Edited by Leader

12 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

LaFleur being his typical nut-less self. Tolerates this every week, makes some lame comment about it, but then does...nothing. 

LaFleur is the contractor who keeps sending the same sub-contractor out to perform sub-standard work on someone's home. It's not the sub-contractor's fault because he's crappy at hanging drywall or roofing a house...it's the contractor's fault for hiring him and sending him out week after week to do the same ****ty job. 

"I'm going to fire him in 4-6 weeks, but for now I hope he gets better." 

That the answer you thought you were getting? Lol. Coach speak. Guess what, the next Packers HC will do it, and so will the next after...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

That the answer you thought you were getting? Lol. Coach speak. Guess what, the next Packers HC will do it, and so will the next after...

Well obviously...

I couldn't care less about what he says...the point is I want him to act. At this point, I don't even care about it happening now, just make sure it happens after the season ends. Personally, if that means we need to lose out to have that happen, then let's do it. We have zero future with Barry as the DC. 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

There's the 3rd down before the FG I was talking about, where if by chance they did decide to throw deep and complete a TD, actually is the only chance our O gets a rebuttal, Joe backs off and plays 10 yards off. Clueless and cowardly. 

I'm done with him. I've not been a frequent contributor to this thread...not because I disagree with its general intent: get rid of this guy - simply because why chime in continually on something I agree with.

But thats over. I'm through with him and want him gone in the worst way.

It was *embarrassing* to lose to those losers last night. We sucked in just about every phase of the game. Barry's bend dont break bull**** was just the icing on a really nasty cake.

Watching that video of the last drive....I thought back to the 13 second fiasco between BUF/KC. Same concept. Same outcome.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Complaining about what a coach says to the media is down there with "deserving to win" as the most inane things to say.

7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Complaining about what a coach says to the media is down there with "deserving to win" as the most inane things to say.

People who want coaches to be honest to the media should have the same done to them in the workplace. Like their boss at the office Xmas party in front of all their coworkers "Well Jim your Q3 and Q4 sales numbers were total ***, and if you keep it up in Q1 and Q2 next year you'll be on unemployment, but have a Merry Christmas and tell the fam I say hi."

I get it's a sports league, but there is still dignity and respect that needs to be had to the people employed by the teams. 

• Like 5