State of the Steelers

warfelg

2 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I'd say Diontae has shown more in his career than Jeudy has. Less pedigree, but a better player. 

Jeudy is not a good guy for the locker room, entitled despite not developing. Please let these player types keep going to our rivals.

Edited by rlon
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I'd say Diontae has shown more in his career than Jeudy has. Less pedigree, but a better player. 

Got to imagine with better QB play DJs stats look a lot different than Jeudy, but maybe the same could be said for him.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, warfelg said:

There’s a lot of people saying Carolina would be interested. That’s pick 65 I believe. 

That’s actually an even better landing spot than KC now that I think about it. They are desperate for a WR who can get open.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

That’s actually an even better landing spot than KC now that I think about it. They are desperate for a WR who can get open.

And it opens them up to use their second for OL rather than a playmaker. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

LALALALALA I can’t hear you. Too busy being hyped! 

Honestly at that point, you just sign him/Cousins/Morse/mid level CB2 and use the draft to shore up the OL//DL/ILB.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AFF said:

Honestly at that point, you just sign him/Cousins/Morse/mid level CB2 and use the draft to shore up the OL//DL/ILB.

That's shaping up to be a pretty realistic off-season. I think it'll be Russ over Cousins, though. We are definitely going to be signing a CB. I saw that Levi Wallace isn't expecting to be back. That leaves basically nothing outside of Baby Peezy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

That's shaping up to be a pretty realistic off-season. I think it'll be Russ over Cousins, though. We are definitely going to be signing a CB. I saw that Levi Wallace isn't expecting to be back. That leaves basically nothing outside of Baby Peezy. 

I was thinking if you’re going to pay big $$ for a player like who despite being pretty damn good, being 30 years old, you might as well go do a 2-3 year window type of plan.