State of the Steelers

warfelg

Random thought:

With Hopkins and Ridley in Tennessee, would you make a move for Treylon Burkes? He’s been a bust so far but it’s injuries and forced into being the guy. He could be a nice little reclamation project. 

6 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Random thought:

With Hopkins and Ridley in Tennessee, would you make a move for Treylon Burkes? He’s been a bust so far but it’s injuries and forced into being the guy. He could be a nice little reclamation project. 

Is he better than some of our depth receivers? I'm not sure so I'd pass. 

#Steelers All-Pro special teamer Miles Killebrew back to Pittsburgh on a two-year, $6.5M deal, per source. 

Steelers get back last year's Pro Bowler with a deal close to the top of the special teamer market. Per Ian Rapaport

9 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Random thought:

He has really flashed when healthy but just can’t stay on the field. I would give up a 2025 5th or something but I doubt they are ready to cut bait that quickly. He should move back to the slot where he played in college.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Coming off a torn ACL

Just saw. Didn’t even know that. 

Remember the days when releasing an injured guy was a big no-no? Pepperidge Farms does. 

Edited by warfelg