TNF GDT: commanders at bears

Malfatron

Who wins  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Right at this point why the hell not at least try and see if he could rise to Danny Dimes level of "slightly below average" if you put enough offensive talent on the team.

Like he sucks, he's clearly not the guy, but they're not going to be picking high enough to warrant it and anybody they did pick would be in the exact same situation.

And they could lose Robert Quinn, roquan wants out.... They may have to add people just to replace some of the better players they already have on a not great roster

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

And they could lose Robert Quinn, roquan wants out.... They may have to add people just to replace some of the better players they already have on a not great roster

This could be the worst team in the NFL next year lol, like I wouldn't wanna waste a pick on a QB just to have them play on a dumpster fire.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I see no reason to do it unless someone is giving you something good. If you draft a guy, you're putting him in the same position

I just don't see the point in wasting another year on him. If he continues to play like he has so far I don't know how you can justify making him the unquestioned starter heading into next year.

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

I see no reason to do it unless someone is giving you something good. If you draft a guy, you're putting him in the same position

Definitely give him another year with a better cast. At most, bring in an underappreciated vet who has some starting ability in case Fields completely falls apart.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StatKing said:

I just don't see the point in wasting another year on him. If he continues to play like he has so far I don't know how you can justify making him the unquestioned starter heading into next year.

But you're kind of wasting a year regardless of who is back there