Week 7 GDT - Monday Night Misery

Sugashane

2 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I love watching Pocic from CLE. Constantly moves his man back in the run game and anchors better than any C we have had since Kreutz. He's a target in FA for me.

The Bill Callahan effect...dude was signed as a backup and now looks like a stud...not sure he continues that if he leaves Clevland...Garrett Bradbury is the guy for me...ton of experience in the scheme and it weakens a division rival.

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

The Bill Callahan effect...dude was signed as a backup and now looks like a stud...not sure he continues that if he leaves Clevland...Garrett Bradbury is the guy for me...ton of experience in the scheme and it weakens a division rival.

I thought he was one of the few bright spots in SEA. Why he was able to be signed so cheap still baffles me.

As far as Bradbury has he looked better than last year? I haven't really watched much MIN this season. He looked ok last year but I was always more focused on their skill guys.

Just now, Sugashane said:

I thought he was one of the few bright spots in SEA. Why he was able to be signed so cheap still baffles me.

As far as Bradbury has he looked better than last year? I haven't really watched much MIN this season. He looked ok last year but I was always more focused on their skill guys.

From the Minny games I have seen he has looked really solid this year.

• Like 1