Jets RB Breece Hall tears ACL; Out for season

RaidersAreOne

18 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Now that it's confirmed who wants to give up a good RB on the cheap.  At least there should be a bunch of options.  He basically had offensive rookie of the year on lock.  Can never have nice things. 

Packer fan here.  That kid sure looked special when we played!

That being said....Packers aren't going anywhere and may need to re-build.  The Aaron Jones contract is a good deal for an acquiring club.  Higher in salary, lower in bonus.

He's also our best offensive weapon, so it would take a good draft pick or two to have him.  But he's a special player, on a good deal and with a Snickers team.  (It isn't going anywhere for a while.)

I'd hate to see Jones leave.  He's a great kid and a lot of fun to watch.   But I'd bet the Packers would listen.

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

Packer fan here.  That kid sure looked special when we played!

That being said....Packers aren't going anywhere and may need to re-build.  The Aaron Jones contract is a good deal for an acquiring club.  Higher in salary, lower in bonus.

He's also our best offensive weapon, so it would take a good draft pick or two to have him.  But he's a special player, on a good deal and with a Snickers team.  (It isn't going anywhere for a while.)

I'd hate to see Jones leave.  He's a great kid and a lot of fun to watch.   But I'd bet the Packers would listen.

I was thinking like 7th rounder cheap.  Michael Carter was solid last year as the #1 guy, not Breece good but good.  I don't see a big move like Jones happening but who knows.  It'll be a complimentary guy if they pull the trigger not a move is my guess.