Saints place WR Michael Thomas on IR with toe injury; May be done for season

RaidersAreOne

9 hours ago, Kingram said:

This just isn't true at all. Even remotely. All reports out of Saints camp from guys who actually cover the team have been that MT has been devastated with how little he has been able to play. It's a disgusting take from you honestly, with zero backing besides whatever agenda you have against him. Guys career has been in shambles and you want to shmear his name as well. 

It would take you 5 seconds to look at the clips from his week 1 and 2 games to see how legitimately happy he was to be back on the field. He followed the medical teams advice to a T and the toe just didn't heal like they expected it to, so they recommended surgery. Very frustrating to see takes like this from people who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about.

You’re in complete denial and a bias fan. Thomas is the biggest paycheck stealer since Trent Brown, and biggest since Albert Haynesworth before him. Believe whatever you want, I don’t care, and you’re acting like I do care. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I said they would be a wildcard team. Am I suppose to be right on everything? Never claimed that. 

You must be someone who drafted M. Thomas. Sorry. 

nah, its just crazy how you want to gloat and throw stuff in peoples face when youre just as wrong on other topics. 

Actually my WRs are loaded: AJ Brown and Waddle are my starters Cooper is my flex and i even have Boyd on my bench. 14 man league. Thanks though!

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You’re in complete denial and a bias fan. Thomas is the biggest paycheck stealer since Trent Brown, and biggest since Albert Haynesworth before him. Believe whatever you want, I don’t care, and you’re acting like I do care. 

You literally have no idea what you’re talking about. Guy has been injury prone but doubting his desire to be on the field is a ridiculous stance. 

18 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Do you have any proof to back up your claim that he’s one of the biggest paycheck stealers?

Edited by Tony7188
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Geezy said:

nah, its just crazy how you want to gloat and throw stuff in peoples face when youre just as wrong on other topics. 

Actually my WRs are loaded: AJ Brown and Waddle are my starters Cooper is my flex and i even have Boyd on my bench. 14 man league. Thanks though!

Not gloating at all, Saint fans have been the ones stalking me and following me in every thread since I said M Thomas was a paycheck stealer before the season. They took weird offense to it. I had no choice but to cash in the redemption. I’m actually someone who does not bring up past posts/quotes because it’s passive aggressive and distasteful. But many people on here will indeed do that. 

On 11/4/2022 at 4:58 PM, Geezy said:

Yeah it’s pretty pathetic. He tried this crap on me this past week, so I made a compilation of 20+ terrible fantasy takes he had in just 1 thread. Worth a read if you want a good laugh.

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/43415-fantasy-football-2022-general-discussion/?do=findComment&comment=4810551

Edited by tyler735
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Not gloating at all, Saint fans have been the ones stalking me and following me in every thread since I said M Thomas was a paycheck stealer before the season. They took weird offense to it. I had no choice but to cash in the redemption. I’m actually someone who does not bring up past posts/quotes because it’s passive aggressive and distasteful. But many people on here will indeed do that. 

Yeah, I’m sure the doctors and surgeons are in on it too, right? 

You don’t actually know anything. It’s not like we’ve seen him dog it on the field (like Haynesworth). Fine to believe he’s mailing it in, but it’s far from a fact. You’re not privy to any information that anyone else isn’t.

Where’s the meme of the clown applying his makeup on in the mirror? 

• Like 2

On 11/4/2022 at 5:33 PM, Kingram said:

You literally have no idea what you’re talking about. Guy has been injury prone but doubting his desire to be on the field is a ridiculous stance. 

I have no dog in this fight whatsoever but he doesn't seem wrong. Guy sat out like almost 2 full seasons with a high ankle sprain and now he's gonna be out because of a middle toe? Unless he has the worst broken toe in the history of football I'm highly skeptical.