Week 9 GDT Bills leave the state: Buffalo @ New Jersey

Trentwannabe

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

It's not defaming Josh Allen to EXPECT better at this point of where he is and state that Mahomes is where he is exactly because he doesn't have multiple game stretches where he plays like this and costs his team games.

He had a bad game.. If you're off the band wagon then ✌

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

It's not defaming Josh Allen to EXPECT better at this point of where he is and state that Mahomes is where he is exactly because he doesn't have multiple game stretches where he plays like this and costs his team games.

Did Allen cost us the game or did the Jets defense win the game? Dion Dawkins and Quessenberry got abused the last drive alone. 

We were outplayed collectively across the board. When 17 comes back and puts up a ridiculous line up, well revisit this 

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

He had a bad game.. If you're off the band wagon then ✌

Holy **** can't any of you read? I'm saying that the reason Patrick Mahomes is in a tier, by himself, is because he sustains his elite all time greatness every single week. God forbid I expect Josh Allen to do the same when he has shown he is CAPABLE OF DOING IT!

THAT IS NOT GETTING OFF THE BANDWAGON.

You're all so damn insufferable over mild criticism, I expect the best because he is supposed to BE the best! I expect this team to win every game because they're SUPPOSED to win these games! Either this is the best team or it isn't. Either this is the best QB or he isn't. I expect, at this point in this team's development, that they should be firing on all cylinders, that they should finally in year 5 be beyond these kinds of games against inferior opponents. I'm not expecting perfection every play but I am expecting it to not look this dysfunctional EVER. There's no excuse for it anymore. 

1 minute ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Did Allen cost us the game or did the Jets defense win the game? Dion Dawkins and Quessenberry got abused the last drive alone. 

We were outplayed collectively across the board. When 17 comes back and puts up a ridiculous line up, well revisit this 

The smugness is ridiculous. I'm not saying Josh Allen is a bad quarterback holy ****. 

• Like 1