Week 9 GDT Bills leave the state: Buffalo @ New Jersey

Trentwannabe

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Agreed. I haven’t seen anyone say he isn’t elite. I along with @Thelonebillsfanhave higher expectations for Josh at this point in his career. I’m not saying whatsoever the sky is falling we aren’t a contender but Christ can you win the games you’re double digit favorites?

Jets were 5-3 at home with a solid defense and solid OL.. Zach Wilson is holding back a well built roster 

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Agreed. I haven’t seen anyone say he isn’t elite. I along with @Thelonebillsfanhave higher expectations for Josh at this point in his career. I’m not saying whatsoever the sky is falling we aren’t a contender but Christ can you win the games you’re double digit favorites?

He was the front runner for MVP going into this game. I am disappointed about the L for sure but we’re still in first and control our own destiny. Also most people were hoping to be around 6-2 after the first half of the season with a difficult front loaded schedule.

Just now, Billsfaninptown said:

He was the front runner for MVP going into this game. I am disappointed about the L for sure but we’re still in first and control our own destiny. Also most people were hoping to be around 6-2 after the first half of the season with a difficult front loaded schedule.

Pretty much.. Allen elbow should be a main concern now 

37 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Jets were 5-3 at home with a solid defense and solid OL.. Zach Wilson is holding back a well built roster 

Our OL is actually horrible, we have 4 OTs on IR and a guy off the street is starting at RT and a 37 year old with a bum shoulder starting at LT. 

Just now, FinSting said:

Your takes are a bit amusing. 

Sky is awesome/sky is falling. Your viewpoint changes every 30 seconds. That's not fandom, it's weird. 

**** off. Is there literally any reason to be a **** to me based on some bizarre bias everybody has because I... assumed the best team in the league would boatrace an inferior opponent and was frustrated and exhausted that they failed to do so and looked bad in the attempt.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan

50 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Sky is awesome/sky is falling. Your viewpoint changes every 30 seconds. That's not fandom, it's weird. 

Assuming a double digit favorite would win in a route and then being pissed when said team loses isn’t weird one bit. 

53 minutes ago, FinSting said:

We don’t talk about or call out other posters.

If you want to talk about the game then by all means. But this is unnecessary 

4 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

So he can say it but we can’t? lol 

This is also why i love Josh. He doesn’t sugar coat things and he’s accountable. He’ll obviously rebound. Just hope this game didn’t cost us the 1 seed.

Some Bills fan will never let a bad word about Allen be spoken. I remember some comeback wins in 19 and 20 were because Allen turned it over earlier in the game, but fans only talked about the final drives lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

So he can say it but we can’t? lol 

This is also why i love Josh. He doesn’t sugar coat things and he’s accountable. He’ll obviously rebound. Just hope this game didn’t cost us the 1 seed.

Need Malik Willis to channel whatever dark eldritch forces it'll take to win that game tonight (and also that Josh didn't pop his UCL).