Favorite culkin?

Malfatron

Favorite Culkin  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Culkin

I am a firm advocate than no one in the world but Rory Culkin could’ve played younger Macaulay Culkin in Richie Rich, and his performance as child with asthma® in Signs may never leave me. Don’t sleep on him.

It would be hard not to choose Macaulay Culkin. He was the 90’s as far as child acting goes; he represents a time when access to movies wasn’t tremendous so I had the same couple movies to watch and rewatch in my youth, a few of those being: Home Alone and Pagemaster. I don’t give a **** about the lives of celebrities, Nietzche even said it’s immoral to worship false idols, but I was troubled when it was thought he was on hard drugs. His career resurgence of being in a pizza rock band, starting a joke news/podcast site, banging Disney Channel’s own Brenda Song®, and then starring in that scary tv show I’d never previously bothered to watch before all made me wondrously happy. 

But alas, my favorite is Kieran because Succession rules and so does he. 

4 hours ago, Daniel said:

Liquid Nails, most of the time.  It gets it done on most surfaces.  Clear or white silicone though if it's filling in a gap and it doesn't need to be adhesive.

I'm not sure why there are two threads on this though.

No you major fool this is about the three Culkin actor brothers