BDL 2022 Week 9 - Cancun Kaiju @ Hungary Hippos

RedGold

Who Wins?   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Cancun Kaiju
    • Hungary Hippos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2022 at 05:00 AM

Just now, wwhickok said:

I hear what you're saying but I'm pretty sure when he said hurry up he meant no huddle

It doesn’t matter if he did, they’re not even close to the same. But I guess you’re okay with that. Next time if I say cover 2 and get penalized for it I’ll claim I meant cover 1 or 3 to fit my narrative, am I right?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

It doesn’t matter if he did, they’re not even close to the same. But I guess you’re okay with that. Next time if I say cover 2 and get penalized for it I’ll claim I meant cover 1 or 3 to fit my narrative, am I right?

OK but I understood what he was saying, You may not like the terminology he chose to use but I understand what he was trying to say in his game plan. Saying the completely wrong coverage is not even close to the same thing not even remotely close. So no you're not right. I am not going off of what he is telling me he meant I am going off of what I read in the way I interpreted it in the game plan.

I have been saying this all season and I think it's time that you and blue both listened very closely. You do not get to tell voters how they need to vote, Who do not get to tell voters how they need to interpret a game plan, That is not a decision for you to make. I interpreted what they intended to not substitute and go straight to the line run the clock and run their offense.

In the future I however would suggest they use the correct terminology when trying to describe that because I will not in the future give them the benefit of the doubt in my interpretation.

Just now, wwhickok said:

OK but I understood what he was saying, You may not like the terminology he chose to use but I understand what he was trying to say in his game plan. Saying the completely wrong coverage is not even close to the same thing not even remotely close. So no you're not right. I am not going off of what he is telling me he meant I am going off of what I read in the way I interpreted it in the game plan.

I have been saying this all season and I think it's time that you and blue both listened very closely. You do not get to tell voters how they need to vote, Who do not get to tell voters how they need to interpret a game plan, That is not a decision for you to make. I interpreted what they intended to not substitute and go straight to the line run the clock and run their offense.

In the future I however would suggest they use the correct terminology when trying to describe that because I will not in the future give them the benefit of the doubt in my interpretation.

Go pound sand. You contradict yourself. You say you read what he wrote then interpreted it your own way. You enabling this language is almost as big of a joke as you trying to tell me what I should and shouldn’t do. I already have a boss and I do not need another one. I’m allowed to advocate for correctness on terminology just as anyone can on scheme. All language matters or none does.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

That does not mean you should make it part of your game plan in BDL

You’re entitled to your opinion and voted accordingly. I don’t care whether or not you agree and will not put a single piece of advice or feedback you give into account. That’s my prerogative. I’ll do things my way, not yours.

You do realize what happens when you rudh to the line with no substitutions right? It means we don't have to wait for the defense to make substitutions. When he tries to sub while we wait at the line... Snap... Too many people on the field 5 yard penalty. It's an additional chain mover

28 minutes ago, PR said:

You do realize what happens when you rudh to the line with no substitutions right? It means we don't have to wait for the defense to make substitutions. When he tries to sub while we wait at the line... Snap... Too many people on the field 5 yard penalty. It's an additional chain mover

You can't do both hurry up and control the clock man. Plus, why would I sub if you aren't? Defensive coaches always sub off of offensive subs and personnel. It's basic.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Go pound sand. You contradict yourself. You say you read what he wrote then interpreted it your own way. You enabling this language is almost as big of a joke as you trying to tell me what I should and shouldn’t do. I already have a boss and I do not need another one. I’m allowed to advocate for correctness on terminology just as anyone can on scheme. All language matters or none does.

I'm not telling you what you should or should not do I am telling you that you don't have the right to tell voters what they have to do.

I don't really care about your opinion because your opinion doesn't matter when it comes to my vote.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

You say you read what he wrote then interpreted it your own way. 

I understand what you're trying to say but let me explain this, In every game plan my job is to read that gamimplant and make a judgment on how I think that game plan will go and when it's not clear what someone is saying normally I would ask for clarification, I have stopped doing that in games in which Cancun is involved because these 3 pages of banter is what it always turns into.

You do not have to agree with the votes people make on your game that does not make them wrong. He simply confirmed what I was saying in terms of my interpretation but I did not make that interpretation because he said that's what he meant that is how I read what he was saying.

However with all due respect we have had this conversation before about people who don't like the votes on their game telling voters how they should vote and why they should vote that way. Voters are permitted to vote however they want all be it they are supposed to give an actual logical intelligent explanation which I have already done.

I'm sorry that you don't like the way I voted but I genuinely voted for who I think would win this match up

14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm sorry that you don't like the way I voted but I genuinely voted for who I think would win this match up

I don’t care about your vote or even why you voted against me. What I take issue with is hurry up being the same as no huddle, because it’s not, especially when he says he won’t substitute