Week 9: Rams @ Bucs

JonStark

There is nothing enjoyable about this team this year. Glad we won the Super Bowl last year. I am done with this team this season. They're ruining my weekends and aren't fun to watch. I'll be taking back my Sundays and finding something enjoyable to do.

• Like 3

We deserve to lose, Mcvay didn't have the ball to end the game. He lose the game because he was too affraid and play it safe. 

I don't blame the defense, i mean the defense was tired, they can't defend all the game like this. 

We can't even have a ******* 1st down in the 4th QT. 

At this point, i'm okay with losing and start thinking about next year. We don't have the roster to do something this year. 

We lost this game for several reasons. 

1) McVay hiring Morris to play the softest defense known to man.

2) Stafford missing throws. 

3) McVay punting with a shot to win. There are was a zero percent chance Henderson was getting all first down there. The 40 seconds matters only if the defense isn't just going to gift the boundaries. Go for the win! 

Kupp and Donald should sit out. Their greatness is being wasted by this sorry team and coaching staff. 

I’m dejected. If it wasn’t going LSU beating Bama and the Nets winning 2 straight without Kyrie with former LSU guy Cam looking great my weekend would be ruined.

Rams should’ve won this game but at the same time they deserved to lose bc they didn’t put the Bucs away. Rams had the ball in the redzone twice and had to kick FGs. One possession Stafford threw a bad ball to Skow wide open in the endzone. They just get one td in the redzone they win. Then again they just needed 4yds to ice the game at the end and couldn’t do it. 

Losing to the Bucs means yes the Rams are done for this season. They will keep fighting for sure but they need too many things to happen in the NFC for them to just sneak into the playoffs. They would now need the Bucs to win the South and they themselves need to go on a win streak which by the way they are playing on offense is unlikely. Just sucks.