Week 9 GDT: Colts @ Raiders

NYRaider

Who wins?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Colts

7 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Y'all keep holding that 3 TD stat like it means something lol. All it does is give y'all something easy to mock you for

So he loses games at a historic rate while also not being able to produce at a level that essentially every starter in the NFL is capable of and it means nothing. 

40 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

So he loses games at a historic rate while also not being able to produce at a level that essentially every starter in the NFL is capable of and it means nothing. 

I don't expect you to understand that football is a team sport and the QB doesn't even play on one side of the ball lol. You also seem to think a 1 yard TD pass > a 1 yard TD run. There's no way I can compete with that nonsense. No one can.

4 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I don't expect you to understand that football is a team sport and the QB doesn't even play on one side of the ball lol. You also seem to think a 1 yard TD pass > a 1 yard TD run. There's no way I can compete with that nonsense. No one can.

You act like Carr's struggles in the red zone and lack of TD production are a result of our running game being great when we've had an average scoring offense for years and Carr's had the same issues with basically every coach and group of weapons he has had throughout his career.

Look at the games we've won this year and when we got hot last season down the stretch, what do you see? We've had our most success when we've taken the ball out of his hands and allowed him to be a game manager. Which is fine but if that's the role you want him to play then we should've invested heavily into the offensive line instead of our pass catchers. 

Edited by NYRaider

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Carr has the longest active streak of consecutive starts without 3+ TD in the NFL. Dude hasn't had 3 TD in front of fans since we were still in Oakland, lol.

I hope people realize that while I want the qb to account for 3tds doesn’t mean the rest to the team does nothing. But for as much control of the game the qb has 3tds shouldn’t be unrealistic. Jj should be getting a td a game. Replace some of the millions of fgs with tds

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

14 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I hope people realize that while I want the qb to account for 3tds doesn’t mean the rest to the team does nothing. But for as much control of the game the qb has 3tds shouldn’t be unrealistic. Jj should be getting a td a game. Replace son of the millions of fg with tds

He has had 30 straight starts without 3+ TD.

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Interesting Dam almost makes me wanna go watch some carr 4td game replays

Carr at this point is better suited to be more of a plus game manager in a run heavy offense. But with what we paid him and the other dudes around him we need him to be able to sling it around. 

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Carr at this point is better suited to be more of a plus game manager in a run heavy offense. But with what we paid him and the other dudes around him we need him to be able to sling it around. 

If he he could just run/move around the pocket a lil more consistently the whole field would open up for him 

• Like 2

I think it is safe to say that neither the defense and offense have put together a complete game.  I just give the defense more slack because the offense is suppose to be our strength  and the offense is the unit that has failed at the end of games in almost every loss.

8 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I think it is safe to say that neither the defense and offense have put together a complete game.  I just give the defense more slack because the offense is suppose to be our strength  and the offense is the unit that has failed at the end of games in almost every loss.

Coming into the season the defense projected as an average unit, at best. The offense looked like it had the potential to be one of the elite units in the league. Most thought we had the best group of weapons in the NFL before the year started.

35 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Coming into the season the defense projected as an average unit, at best. The offense looked like it had the potential to be one of the elite units in the league. Most thought we had the best group of weapons in the NFL before the year started.

I thought we were top three but I also said the o-line scared me.  We had a QB to dependent on a good line so the weapons might not matter.