Week 9 GDT: Colts @ Raiders

NYRaider

Who wins?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Colts

“At the end of the day, if we’re just going to concede and say, ‘oh, they double-teamed Tae, so it’s forcing the ball to him if we threw it to him,’ then I’ve got no business being in this building, because that’s what teams are going to do,” Adams told the Las Vegas Review-Journal. “So, if you think that the only way I’m going to get the ball is when I’m singled up, then I’m going to have four catches on the year.”

Davante Adams. 

This has been Derek Carr for 8 years. He may throw in traffic every once in a while, but he has zero ability to throw with anticipation and throw receivers open. Not part of his skillset and never will be. 

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

This has been Derek Carr for 8 years. He may throw in traffic every once in a while, but he has zero ability to throw with anticipation and throw receivers open. Not part of his skillset and never will be. 

Your assessment of QBs is something else lol. Carr leads people open all the damn time haha

25 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Kind of like that TD pass to Adams? 

I get being critical of Carr but some of the **** these guys make up is something else lol. The TD pass to Foster was a good example of it also. I'm sure Bay will eventually come in to clarify he means something else like when he said Carr never throws into coverage, then when called on it he said he meant "tight coverage".... which he does also. Weird stuff....

4 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

We go up 20-19 in the 4th

defense stops Indy gives ball back to offense 

Offense responds with a -5 yard 3 n out…..

our season in a nutshell 

We go up 14-13 and defense immediately gives up 66 yard TD run to Taylor.  What's your point?

1 hour ago, true2form said:

We go up 14-13 and defense immediately gives up 66 yard TD run to Taylor.  What's your point?

He never has a point lol. Dude cries that Carr doesn't throw for a hundred TDs in a season like it's a detrimental stat but will love Jacobs for the TDs he gets. He fails to realize this is a team sport and individual accomplishments mean jack. 

Not speaking for the season or any other games but the 4th quarter of the Colts game seemed all on the players to me.

the Matt Ryan run - looked like players lazily trying to tackle him. Same for the Paris Campbell td.

Not picking up the fumble? Player mistake.

Foster Moreau had the ball knocked out of his hands

Gilmore tight coverage on Adams. At least Carr gave him a chance. Just didn’t work out. 

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

With stats like -9yards passing in the first qtr. I’m surprised we even have chances to win these games.

yup, dont think anyone is trying to say the O played a  complete game, or even a good game.

but we have people saying our D played good and gave us a chance to win. 
WE were playing against a bottom 5 O, which we made look good yet again. 

When you play a team like KC, you know you are going to need to win a shoot out. 
When you play a team like the colts, you know its going to be lower scoring. 

Does the team we play, in your mind, have anything to do with the score of a game? 
Or it just 100% we should put up 30+ a game no matter what?

7 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

yup, dont think anyone is trying to say the O played a  complete game, or even a good game.

but we have people saying our D played good and gave us a chance to win. 
WE were playing against a bottom 5 O, which we made look good yet again. 

When you play a team like KC, you know you are going to need to win a shoot out. 
When you play a team like the colts, you know its going to be lower scoring. 

Does the team we play, in your mind, have anything to do with the score of a game? 
Or it just 100% we should put up 30+ a game no matter what?

I hear you but -9 yards on 3 drives iirc * esp when you have at least carr, adams, jj, foster. 

i can understand kinda if we just totally fold to only juggernaut defenses

But this offense made the Saints look like the greatest defense to ever play the game 

say what you want about our defense but they’ve never been that bad in a game this year.

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

I hear you but -9 yards on 3 drives iirc * esp when you have at least carr, adams, jj, foster. 

i can understand kinda if we just totally fold to only juggernaut defenses

But this offense made the Saints look like the greatest defense to ever play the game 

say what you want about our defense but they’ve never been that bad in a game this year.

The first quarter of the Tenn game? 3 long TD drives to start a game is literally the worst you can do on D no?