NYRaider

Who wins?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Colts

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

Not a bad loss. Still in running for a top pick in draft

Another mid  20 point Team total for Derek Carr led offense. 

Defense needs more talent. Not sure what Any Coach can do with that

The way I see it, we have 1 stud on O and 1 stud on D right now. 
tough for any coach when your trenches get absolutely dominated. 

• Like 2

Uhmm I do not know what I just watched.  We where good until we were not.  Then we got good then we were not. For all the issues on both sides of the ball I am going to have to call out the defense for not reacting with the ball on the ground.  Twice players just stopped and watched it.  This game looked like certain players have quit already.  Unfortunately this type of behavior tends to spread and as we lose more games it will only get worse.  We are not a good team but this game was there for the taking.  One issue I had with the offense at the end was trying to score when they should have been focused on picking up the 1st down.  55 seconds left and they were giving us the underneath throws.  On 3rd take a 4-6 yard gain.  Then on 4th and 2 from the 10 yard line and you just take what they give you.  We had them on their heels.  Plus you give them less time at the end if you score.  Even if you score on the Moreau pass and get a 2 point conversion they still have a little under a minute to get into FG range.  It does not work when we get close to or in the red zone we just start throwing passes in the end zone.  Now in Adams defense that looked like a missed PI call.  I could be wrong since I did not get to see a replay.