Week 10: Broncos @ Titans

TitanLegend

Ok hear me out.  Everyone here who had a little brother will get where I'm coming from here.

Here's the plan.  We let Tim Kelly start calling plays, but we don't actually tell Downing (because he has the awareness of a little brother).  If you grew up with a brother and video games, you'll understand exactly what my plan is.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

We’re coming off a five-game winning streak and just pushed the Chiefs to OT. I guess you can argue the stadium is a better investment for the local economy since it will only help draw more out of town road fans to come to town and spend.

The Vols are good now and we haven't truly been good since the 2000s, minus the crazy run we had in 2019.

I just kind of expect this now

Just now, Kookie23 said:

The Vols are good now and we haven't truly been good since the 2000s, minus the crazy run we had in 2019.

I just kind of expect this now

If the 4th most wins since Tannehill took over as starter doesn't qualify as "truly good", what does? Are the Chiefs, Bucs and Rams the only teams that have been good in the past few years? Cause that sounds about like the standard you're setting.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

If the 4th most wins since Tannehill took over as starter doesn't qualify as "truly good", what does? Are the Chiefs, Bucs and Rams the only teams that have been good in the past few years? Cause that sounds about like the standard you're setting.

Every single one of those teams won super bowls and we didn't and never have.

Yes that is the standard. That is the point lol.  Nobody watches football and says, "well gee whiz guys I really hope we have a successfull year with 10 wins and losing in the first round of the playoffs"

Just now, Kookie23 said:

Every single one of those teams won super bowls and we didn't and never have.

Yes that is the standard. That is the point lol.  Nobody watches football and says, "well gee whiz guys I really hope we have a successfull year with 10 wins and losing in the first round of the playoffs"

Guess every stadium except 1 should be empty every year then.