GDT: Cowboys @ Vikings - Dak Prescott vs. Kirko Chainz (Get your popcorn ready)

Tony7188

6 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

I’m listening to audio from my Sirius XM app now

Same. 

Being in NYC I already have a hard time getting Dallas games regularly, and while NFL+ has helped this year, there are way too many weeks where I have to listen in first, and tune in to All 22 footage hours later. 

Never matter, within the next year hopefully I'll be out there near you guys, in Flower Mound.

My oldest boy will be studying at TCU, prompting us to finally up and leave this crap hole of Brooklyn

Edited by Dallas94Ware

2 minutes ago, Dallas94Ware said:

Same. 

Being in NYC I already have a hard time getting Dallas games regularly, and while NFL+ has helped this year, there are way too many weeks where I have to listen in first, and tune in to All 22 footage hours later. 

Never matter, within the next year hopefully I'll be out there near you guys, in Flower Mound.

I tried to use my Sunday Ticket on DircTV, but it’s blacked out 🙄

You guys who can’t watch anymore can listen to Brad Sham and Babe Laufenberg on 105.3 the Fan on the Audacy app. When Maher hit the 60 yarder (the first time), Babe said “look at the big leg on Brett.” Not overly funny, but it’s not every day you hear a broadcaster making a Pulp Fiction reference.