GDT: Cowboys @ Vikings - Dak Prescott vs. Kirko Chainz (Get your popcorn ready)

Tony7188

1 minute ago, matt79511 said:

Their point differential and recent history suggested they were a pretty good team playing above their heads. I wasn’t necessarily expecting this result but I’m not really surprised. We’ve kind of had their number for a while

You do realize this kind of performance before a thanksgiving game just means Dallas will come out flat and frail on Thursday and go down 28-10?

:/

I wonder if this performance is more of circumstance than talent… Dallas is coming off an ugly loss they should have won (up 14 in the 4th anfaniate a bad team) and Vikings coming off a great win that they probably should have lost.  Either way, this is a helluva performance.  By far the best I have seen this team play in a long time.

1 minute ago, Dallas94Ware said:

This is the result of that all out penetration defensive front four. When you have a lead it can be devastating... When you are down it can kill you as they run out the clock and grind the run .. it's a painful balance but this is why I am not concerned about the run defense. Start fast and let that front four dominate.

Good call.

I’d love to be a bit more stout vs the run. But when up and Teams are forced to throw and get in a lot of 3rd and longs this defense is scary. 

3 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Oh geez. How are you not getting it. Did the early Houston game screw you up and no doubleheader for your area?

I'll chill though. Don't want to ruin it for you guys.

We don't have cable lol just streaming through Comcast

4 minutes ago, Dallas94Ware said:

You do realize this kind of performance before a thanksgiving game just means Dallas will come out flat and frail on Thursday and go down 28-10?

:/

Wouldn’t surprise me. Doesn’t dispute my original point, that the Vikings aren’t as good their record.

Just now, matt79511 said:

Wouldn’t surprise me. Doesn’t dispute my original point, that the Vikings aren’t as good their record.

I guess it's more of an opinion thing than something I can prove with film so I kind of left it be. But when I watch the Vikings, they are just so well rounded. They aren't a powerhouse team, but when you are so well rounded you are typically a tough team to beat because you cannot outright scheme against a weakness and play to a strength. You have to execute whatever is put in front of you as a player in order to beat a team like that...and Dallas has today. And it's damn exciting.