Week 12: Bengals @ Titans

TitanLegend

Nooo.....   got to put that pass on the money.   And so much for our league leading ability to score TD's inside the 20.   Tanny had been great so far but that was two real bad passes in a row..  he had Woods WIDE open for the TD just needed to lay it in their.  SIGH.....

16 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

Is it too late to fire Downing?

play calling has been fine...  execution has been putrid... 1st drive stopped by two pre snap.  Tanny then missed WIDE open receivers with time to throw leading to a FG not a TD. 

Agree about our screen game for the most part been off.  WE have done better not running screens instead giving it to Henry or otherwise in the flat with out benefit of the screen.

Just now, TitanSS said:

I've seen multiple reps with Swaim split out wide. 

No idea whose call it is that this formation exists, probably the same one starting Hollister over Burks, but we need them to be a lot smarter.

I imagine the idea is to try and confuse the D.  Come on D.  You've been great but the O just let you down not getting a TD.  Stiffen up here.

3 minutes ago, quiller said:

I imagine the idea is to try and confuse the D.  Come on D.  You've been great but the O just let you down not getting a TD.  Stiffen up here.

It's our 11th game and Swaim has yet to do anything positive as a skill player. Not sure where they keep getting the idea that confusing anyone with him is going to do anything good for us.

Edited by TitanSS