The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Alright anyway, I have reason to believe I killed Rackcs last night.

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

And let me be clear, I can't confirm, my role is one shot so I'm vanilla right now, but, I just have reason to believe it.

Yeah, whatever you say 

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

You're better than this. I've never known you to do the petty "You're voting me, so I'm voting you"

I laid out a case and I’m the vote anyway. Tbh I should probably put you on ignore the rest of the game. Congratulations for manipulating a bunch of mindless sheep this game.

37 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

At least Orca and Touch are playing. Advocating “trust me that’s his scum tell” after I try to game solve for 2 days I can’t tolerate losing to. At best it’s antitown behavior, worst case lazy scum.

I have literally seen you play this exact game.

Anyway, this is taking up too much of my bandwidth at the moment. I'm gonna go play YuGiOh and drink beer.

@MWil23if you're honestly that offended by me, then for that, I will apologize for. However, if you are indeed the kill tonight, and turn up scum, then hats off to me, but if not, *swag voice* I take no responsibility for any of this.

Regardless, you guys have a good night. I'll see you in the morning or after I get bored of getting 2-0d playing with the new DarkWorld Deck