The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

Man you guys really hate Peter Miller huh? 

Nice to see Josh, Daboyle, and Scoundrel have their voting block intact. Swoosh hints that he thinks Josh is scum and Forge hints that Scoundrel is scummy and votes on me, all while Daboyle does his thing.

I’m also willing to go for Scoundrel, Daboyle, or anyone else that a case can be made for today. This entire push on me has been nothing short of lazy and slapped together going back to Slappy based solely off of meta nonsense.

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Man you guys really hate Peter Miller huh? 

Nice to see Josh, Daboyle, and Scoundrel have their voting block intact. Swoosh hints that he thinks Josh is scum and Forge hints that Scoundrel is scummy and votes on me, all while Daboyle does his thing.

I’m also willing to go for Scoundrel, Daboyle, or anyone else that a case can be made for today. This entire push on me has been nothing short of lazy and slapped together going back to Slappy based solely off of meta nonsense.

I like Pete, but I don’t think you’re him.

30 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I know there’s someone smarter than me that can pin get this to MWil today. All I have is a gut feeling and having been in scum with MWil a few times in the past this just feels like his scum game.

You couldn't be more wrong.

30 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Side note, feels good to play Mafia again

It's great to play with you/have you back/play again as well. It's been a fun game despite the rust factor.