The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Why wouldn’t you offer to meet him in the middle and go Josh? 

I will if need be and will certainly vote Josh over mwil at this point. But you have to at the very least understand why I prefer orca. Orca is saying he has intel that I'm scum, which is the dagger for him knowing my role. Obviously I don't except any of you to consider that point, but that's where I'm coming from. Orca is a slam dunk for me. Josh is likely. Give me the slam dunk if it's up to me.

16 minutes ago, swoosh said:

@MWil23 you're going to have to start taking Orca being scum more seriously. I could go you and make things easy but I'm not. I'm right about Orca, which will lead us right to Josh. I have you top 3, but starting to consider it could be someone like Scoundrel or daboyle off these votes. 

How about I just vote swoosh instead since I won’t be boxed into ultimatums. Nobody else wants to go Josh or Daboyle for some reason.

20 hours ago, rackcs said:

I asked for what the cases were currently and mwil was the only one to respond so I'm voting with him. If someone else wants to present a case, I'll weigh it against what mwil said and vote for what I find the better case.

so I don’t really see anything in thread that seems like it would lead up to racks making this post after his BCB vote. 

The question I have is this, is this about hedging his vote on BCB because he knew he would turn up town or was he being paranoid about why he chose BCB over mwil? 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

We can pursue one of us going away or we can go for Josh, it’s up to you. 

you willing to vote me over Orca is your choice, but you can take LVP when we lose because of it.

as I said, I'll vote Josh if needed but I'm going to push Orca all day long. yes I'm tunneling. he's a sure thing. 

10 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I will if need be and will certainly vote Josh over mwil at this point. But you have to at the very least understand why I prefer orca. Orca is saying he has intel that I'm scum, which is the dagger for him knowing my role. Obviously I don't except any of you to consider that point, but that's where I'm coming from. Orca is a slam dunk for me. Josh is likely. Give me the slam dunk if it's up to me.

What do you make of the possible janitor situation? 

10 minutes ago, swoosh said:

South Park Popcorn GIF

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

you willing to vote me over Orca is your choice, but you can take LVP when we lose because of it.

as I said, I'll vote Josh if needed but I'm going to push Orca all day long. yes I'm tunneling. he's a sure thing. 

The problem I’m having is that I believe you had said mwil was a lock to be scum when bcb flips town. Now you’re extremely confident orca is scum as well as josh but you’re not really budging from orca; even tho you think josh is locked right with him. 

• Like 1