The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

@Whickerthematically I know it chaps you and rustles your Jimmies and I’ll admit to not reading to see if there was a backstory but it seems that you’re assuming Miner being town because of him being more corporate is ridiculous, BUT, I submit to you! What IF scum isn’t based off branch or whatever have you, what if they’re based off of corporate style members of Sabre? That would EASILY explain Gabe being scum.

Which opens up Robert California, Jo Bennett, Gabe Lewis, Nellie Bertram, and idk… Bill? The never seen COO? Lol.

Stepping into it more, it leaves more cover roles available. The fact that Clark was involved was a shocker to me I won’t front.

5 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Look I can’t believe I’m saying this but you can either read or get no answers.

I haven't read a lot of the last day or so but I have read your posts specifically and all I am getting is you have wanted mwil dead from the beginning of the gm and scoundrel and daboyle are you friends

• Like 1

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Stepping into it more, it leaves more cover roles available. The fact that Clark was involved was a shocker to me I won’t front.

Almost like it would give Pete a legit shot at being in the game and therefore a reasonable cover role

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

I haven't read a lot of the last day or so but I have read your posts specifically and all I am getting is you have wanted mwil dead from the beginning of the gm and scoundrel and daboyle are you friends

Yep, that’s 💯 it. Nothing more. It’s total nonsense 

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yep, that’s 💯 it. Nothing more. It’s total nonsense 

LMAO this is sad.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

This is where Pickle would yell at Orca for a soft claim and letter him as scum but I hope you all lose.

it's why Orca killed Pickle last night

almost what I've been telling you all since last night

I can get your frustration, but now hopefully you see mine