The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

39 minutes ago, Whicker said:

For the record, I got a message from Sanchez last night saying that he was Stanley. I figured since we have to expend points to use moves, it seemed kind of weak to be mafia and Stanley seemed like a legit claim. But it definitely seems the case now that this was purposefully sent to set me up. So my eye is on those (Mwil) who wanted to group me in based on my “defense” 

Awkward The Office GIF

49 minutes ago, Whicker said:

For the record, I got a message from Sanchez last night saying that he was Stanley. I figured since we have to expend points to use moves, it seemed kind of weak to be mafia and Stanley seemed like a legit claim. But it definitely seems the case now that this was purposefully sent to set me up. So my eye is on those (Mwil) who wanted to group me in based on my “defense” 

So, to be clear, you think that me pushing you for an explanation or linking potential defense(s) of an outed non-town is scummy? Because from where I'm sitting, you just gave this explanation, which is potentially beneficial to Town.

Considering I pushed Sanchez all day yesterday, that would be a bit odd...unless you think that I'm scum and hunting for the Scranton Strangler (SK), which would make me a bit lucky.

Also, I basically pushed BCB after you, and he hasn't answered yet either.

Note his comment about it being likely a "Town vs. Town" line at the end of day despite there being some movement, some of which was clearly off of Sanchez, who then Dome outed as non town.

So yeah, my point of interest is Sanchez, BCB, and TKN in that order, with you in the next tier of "I'm going to see this play out."

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dome said:
55 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Awkward The Office GIF

14 minutes ago, Dome said:

I hate to say this… but I may have ****ed up.

The Office GIF

13 minutes ago, Dome said:

No Way Abandon Thread GIF

...go on

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, to be clear, you think that me pushing you for an explanation or linking potential defense(s) of an outed non-town is scummy? Because from where I'm sitting, you just gave this explanation, which is potentially beneficial to Town.

Considering I pushed Sanchez all day yesterday, that would be a bit odd...unless you think that I'm scum and hunting for the Scranton Strangler (SK), which would make me a bit lucky.

Also, I basically pushed BCB after you, and he hasn't answered yet either.

Note his comment about it being likely a "Town vs. Town" line at the end of day despite there being some movement, some of which was clearly off of Sanchez, who then Dome outed as non town.

So yeah, my point of interest is Sanchez, BCB, and TKN in that order, with you in the next tier of "I'm going to see this play out."

You’re right. I didn’t think it through

Just now, Whicker said:

You’re right. I didn’t think it through

It's all good. I'm willing to be dynamic and usually firmly in the "more information is beneficial" tier considering scum's greatest advantage is inside knowledge of game mechanics, setup, and to an extent a ratio.

If @Dome can lend us some clarification on him pulling a Michael Scott and potentially doing something wrong, that would be helpful.