The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

If it was the Strangler, it’s definitely 3rd party. The mafia in this game are the corporate executives whereas the Strangler is literally a serial killer in the show 

Can we assume that dome's results for Sanchez could implicate him as the strangler (or mafia) then? With Sanchez declaring that we wouldn't want to lynch him the following day, he bought himself the day and took a town down with him.

Why would Sanchez say we wouldnt want to vote him out if he was going to kill at night though? 

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Can we assume that dome's results for Sanchez could implicate him as the strangler (or mafia) then? With Sanchez declaring that we wouldn't want to lynch him the following day, he bought himself the day and took a town down with him.

Why would Sanchez say we wouldnt want to vote him out if he was going to kill at night though? 

So Sanchez could be the Strangler for sure. Which idk why he’d be able to send me a message though. 

A message seems more to me like an email from corporate. It doesn’t fit a serial killer 

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

What message did you receive?

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also did it state it came from Sanchez?

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

For the record, I got a message from Sanchez last night saying that he was Stanley. I figured since we have to expend points to use moves, it seemed kind of weak to be mafia and Stanley seemed like a legit claim. But it definitely seems the case now that this was purposefully sent to set me up. So my eye is on those (Mwil) who wanted to group me in based on my “defense” 

Definitely came from Sanchez unless this game is truly bastard 

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

For the record, I got a message from Sanchez last night saying that he was Stanley. I figured since we have to expend points to use moves, it seemed kind of weak to be mafia and Stanley seemed like a legit claim. But it definitely seems the case now that this was purposefully sent to set me up. So my eye is on those (Mwil) who wanted to group me in based on my “defense” 

Found it. 

Based off of this information, can you toe-the-line on PM posting and say specifically how you were indicated that Sanchez was claiming to be Stanley?

Edited by Slappy Mc

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Found it. 

Based off of this information, can you toe-the-line on PM posting and say specifically how you were indicated that Sanchez was claiming to be Stanley?

His message was a direct quote that he typed that said he was Stanley and he could send a message each night 

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Definitely came from Sanchez unless this game is truly bastard 

Malf sent you a message "from Sanchez"? Wouldn't an ability to send messages to players be an "executive mafia" type move to spread misinformation? 

There is a lot to digest here.

Malf would definitely tell us the game was bastard. Definitely feel that isn't the case. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Malf sent you a message "from Sanchez"? Wouldn't an ability to send messages to players be an "executive mafia" type move to spread misinformation? 

There is a lot to digest here.

Malf would definitely tell us the game was bastard. Definitely feel that isn't the case. 

Malf sent me a PM that said I had received a message from Sanchez. That message was a direct quote typed by him that said he was Stanley and that he could send a message each night. I’m allowed to respond but he won’t receive it until night 2. 

My initial thought was that this was too weak to be a mafia move and Stanley was a legitimate claim. So that’s why I wanted to go anywhere else today early because that’s all I had to go on. But now that we have reason to believe Sanchez isn’t town, I’m more inclined to look at flavor which is that it’s an email from an executive 

25 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

With 21 participants a 16-5 ratio could be possible. Maybe 15-5-1 as well. 

Usually the 3-1(+1) ratio is the way to go which makes me lean to no indys and to the 16-5. That would mean we are 13-5 currently. 

It’s tough for me to speculate on the ratio with a built in mechanism for extra kills. It’s hard to know how Malf balanced that in the big picture 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

His message was a direct quote that he typed that said he was Stanley and he could send a message each night 

Very interesting. How does this mesh with Dome's claim that he is non-town? Seems like puzzle pieces aren't fitting in their respective spots. 

I would like to hear from @Dome on his potential "mistake" from earlier.

Sanchez's claim of us not wanting to vote him based off a message sending ability is pretty weak to me.

Based off the way the day ended, I can believe that Dome investigated the other participant from the overtime tie. 

The monkey wrench of receiving a direct message from Sanchez is probably the most out of place here to me, because there are a lot of unknowns. Why you? Why declare an ability and character name on the first day in a private message with someone who's alignment is also unknown? 

44 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Does the insane thing with Dome and Michael Scott feel like a way for scum to try and point him innocent if this is a ploy by Dome? Or is that just me over thinking? 

...I mean, if scum wants to play 4D chess with Sanchez, then...LOL...be my guest.