The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Very interesting. How does this mesh with Dome's claim that he is non-town? Seems like puzzle pieces aren't fitting in their respective spots. 

I would like to hear from @Dome on his potential "mistake" from earlier.

Sanchez's claim of us not wanting to vote him based off a message sending ability is pretty weak to me.

Based off the way the day ended, I can believe that Dome investigated the other participant from the overtime tie. 

The monkey wrench of receiving a direct message from Sanchez is probably the most out of place here to me, because there are a lot of unknowns. Why you? Why declare an ability and character name on the first day in a private message with someone who's alignment is also unknown? 

I mean my assumption on the matter is that Sanchez realized I was one of the more active and serious participants and that I could potentially keep him from getting lynched if he convinced me. 

I think the post before night was a “my move will clear me” type thing which it might have in some scenarios. 

45 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I have seen nothing as a distinction that would indicate the flavor used couldn't be an extra mafia hit. 

The difference between fired and strangled is a substantial one given the win con.

If someone did target ET with a vigilante hit day 1, I do not like you and think you could have chose better. 

Huh?

Would that be an independent role or mafia based on lore? 

I'd say definite Serial Killer, just like the Scranton Strangler on the Office.

Just now, Whicker said:

It’s tough for me to speculate on the ratio with a built in mechanism for extra kills. It’s hard to know how Malf balanced that in the big picture 

I think Malf balanced it by defaulting everyone to 100%. If we assume that there were 16 townies that gives us 1600% effort to go off of. 1200% is the 75% threshold. Assuming 7 of us stayed at 100% that left 500% to the other 9. (Meaning they could go as low as 55% each)

The point is I think Malf did his best to balance it assuming that we would use our production points for any abilities we could have. As long as enough of us keep at 100%, the people who need to use the production points can without netting the mafia any extra kills. 

• Like 1

My investigation says that sanchez is not aligned with Dunder Mifflin. 

If I hadn’t been so tired cause of that clove cigarette I would have read the entire message last night. 

cause what the message actually says is sanchez is not aligned with Dunder Mifflin Corporate. 

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Don't think I played in that one. Malf is usually pretty open about his set ups. I would believe a SK role before I believed a bastard set up here. 

I think that assuming an SK is legit in light of lore and setup with flavor. I'm not willing to go down the other rabbit hole until I have reason to do so.

Just now, Dome said:

My investigation says that sanchez is not aligned with Dunder Mifflin. 

If I hadn’t been so tired cause of that clove cigarette I would have read the entire message last night. 

cause what the message actually says is sanchez is not aligned with Dunder Mifflin Corporate. 

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bbwi16w58lokpdbob9f