The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

Just now, Whicker said:

I’m saying town can “slip” on that as much as scum can. I’ve been calling them corporate this whole time and no one has found that sus. 

Like, he has quite literally claimed the main character of the show to no CC. That’s stronger to me than the “slip”

Think about what you just said...

If it was a town slip, he would have the correct wording. If Dome had said Executive instead of Corporate this conversation would be mute. The problem is that he didnt correct his mistake, he doubled down after "rereading". That is not something that could be a town slip. 

I again will reiterate that any calls for a CC at this point is to bait out the real character. 

Like, you all have to understand that this is how town loses, right? Lynching an active town, a power role at that, because they might be scum over something that could be a legitimate mistake. If Dome flips Michael Scott then the game is essentially over. If Dome stays alive then what exactly is the big issue? He’s not going anywhere. We know how extra kills are doled out. If he’s not dead tomorrow that means mafia left the investigator alive. Which now means more. He lives for two days with sketch results then it gets stronger. But instead of letting more night actions flesh out our most powerful character and role, we’re going to jump on his lynch and potentially lose the game because we couldn’t be patient enough to wait for more info on the matter. All while the many inactives continue to skate by and do more damage than an alive known scum can do. 

• Like 2

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Think about what you just said...

If it was a town slip, he would have the correct wording. If Dome had said Executive instead of Corporate this conversation would be mute. The problem is that he didnt correct his mistake, he doubled down after "rereading". That is not something that could be a town slip. 

I again will reiterate that any calls for a CC at this point is to bait out the real character. 

Okay. Why does Dome need to be lynched today instead of tomorrow? 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

All while the many inactives continue to skate by and do more damage than an alive known scum can do. 

slight counter to this, inactives are a guaranteed 100% productivity for town every night, staving off extra kills 

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Why wait? Show me someone that is more non-town than him. 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Like, you all have to understand that this is how town loses, right? Lynching an active town, a power role at that, because they might be scum over something that could be a legitimate mistake. If Dome flips Michael Scott then the game is essentially over. If Dome stays alive then what exactly is the big issue? He’s not going anywhere. We know how extra kills are doled out. If he’s not dead tomorrow that means mafia left the investigator alive. Which now means more. He lives for two days with sketch results then it gets stronger. But instead of letting more night actions flesh out our most powerful character and role, we’re going to jump on his lynch and potentially lose the game because we couldn’t be patient enough to wait for more info on the matter. All while the many inactives continue to skate by and do more damage than an alive known scum can do. 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

What has Dome done to be called "an active town"? 

If Dome could be jailed or roleblocked, I'd be cool with this, but there is no reason to keep him at this point. His defense of his slip was "ew reading into words" which is literally the name of this game. No defense. No explination. He knows he messed up and you all are trying to let him pass.