QB Talk Once Again.... sigh

JetsandI

It appears he’s waiting for an announcement Monday. My guess is if he was waiting for the weekend. He would’ve done it already. And I’ll stand by that the closer he waits till that legal tampering time frame. The higher the odds are for retirement 😞 

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

It appears he’s waiting for an announcement Monday. My guess is if he was waiting for the weekend. He would’ve done it already. And I’ll stand by that the closer he waits till that legal tampering time frame. The higher the odds are for retirement 😞 

Give it a break. If he's gonna retire....whats keeping him from reaching that conclusion already.....or like last week?
He's a drama queen....one of the reasons Packer fans are hoping he moves on. We've been through this ringer with him many times already.

30 minutes ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

I have a really bad feeling that he is not coming. 

I feel the same way, if there is not a deal by March 15 when the free agent period starts, this will really screw everything up.  Rodgers better get his head right,and stop talking to the dead or not talking in a dark room for four days. How did we get into a mess like this?

Edited by doumeyer

24 minutes ago, Leader said:

Give it a break. If he's gonna retire....whats keeping him from reaching that conclusion already.....or like last week?
He's a drama queen....one of the reasons Packer fans are hoping he moves on. We've been through this ringer with him many times already.

No thanks on giving it a break. Quite frankly you have no reason to even be commenting on here like you know anything about the Jets. For starters you’re a franchise that’s had a franchise QB for 30 years. So you have NO CLUE what it’s like to be a Jets fan and be excited to maybe get a great QB.

So please don’t come in OUR forum and tell us to give it a break.

5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

No thanks on giving it a break. Quite frankly you have no reason to even be commenting on here like you know anything about the Jets. For starters you’re a franchise that’s had a franchise QB for 30 years. So you have NO CLUE what it’s like to be a Jets fan and be excited to maybe get a great QB.

LOL - I've told you he likes to make folks wait - something I'm familiar with. He's done it to GB for years. The longer he makes you wait isnt indicative of him getting closer to retirement.

As for commenting here....it's a public domain. So chill out. Or give it a break. Take you pick.

9 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Never saw you get mad before, all of us on this board right now are really getting up tight and nervous.

13 minutes ago, Leader said:

LOL - I've told you he likes to make folks wait - something I'm familiar with. He's done it to GB for years. The longer he makes you wait isnt indicative of him getting closer to retirement.

As for commenting here....it's a public domain. So chill out. Or give it a break. Take you pick.

Says the guy who doesn’t even know how a 5th year option works.

If you’re going to be talking on other teams boards. Make it educated.

7 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Never saw you get mad before, all of us on this board right now are really getting up tight and nervous.

I’m anxious for sure. Just agitating to see a Packers fan that has NO CLUE what it’s like to not have a QB. Tell us to give it a break.

Just now, Bobby816 said:

I could care less what the Jets decide about Wilson. As I said, he's your problem. I think they would like to pair him with AR (who he's a fan of to some degree....) and see if he can learn / mature a bit. I'm not sure the Jets FO is done with Wilson yet - nor need they be at this stage.

4 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Seen it all over the place the last few weeks especially.

Cant get mad at people over the internet but between the ******* fortune tellers who will tell you what’s ‘going’ to happen (always negatively towards the Jets i might add) and oppo fans telling us how we should feel it’s making me want to smack someone in the face 🤬🤬

Edited by KimuraGod

Just now, Bobby816 said:

I’m anxious for sure. Just agitating to see a Packers fan that has NO CLUE what it’s like to not have a QB. Tell us to give it a break.

I was telling YOU to give it a break making up retirement fantasies as the hours pass.

Just now, KimuraGod said:

Seen it all over the place the last few weeks especially.

Cant get mad at people over the internet but between the ******* fortune tellers who will tell you what’s ‘going’ to happen (always negatively towards the Jets i might add) and oppo fans telling us how we should feel it’s making me what to smack someone in the face 🤬🤬

We’ve had more random fans of Raiders and Packers on this forum the last 2 weeks than we’ve had in years of all other teams.

The hilarious part to me is when I hear a GB fan you can have him he’s done. And the same fan thinks they should get 13 for him.

A LOT of that going on in Wisconsin. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I was telling YOU to give it a break making up retirement fantasies as the hours pass.

But that’s true. Every second that gets closer to tampering period Monday makes the odds less for him. Bc Jets HAVE TO turn to Jimmy G soon as tampering opens Monday if AR doesn’t have an answer for us. So yes there’s a timeline 

• Like 1