Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

If I'm Rodgers, here's how I rank teams:

1) San Fran

2) Green Bay

3) Miami

4) NY Jets

5) New England

6) Tampa Bay

7) New Orleans

8 ) Washington (under new ownership)

I wouldn't consider any other team, including Raiders, Panthers or Titans.

Edited by incognito_man

I would put Miami over GB if he's looking for a fresh start - nice weather no state income taxes, stacked receiver group.  But I agree given the history GB gets the nod.

I think the Titans are closer than the Commanders, but I agree the Raiders/Panthers are in a bad spot

52 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

I would put Miami over GB if he's looking for a fresh start - nice weather no state income taxes, stacked receiver group.  But I agree given the history GB gets the nod.

I think the Titans are closer than the Commanders, but I agree the Raiders/Panthers are in a bad spot

I think Washington defense is significantly better than TEN.

5 hours ago, incognito_man said:

If I'm Rodgers, here's how I rank teams:

1) San Fran

2) Green Bay

3) Miami

4) NY Jets

5) New England

6) Tampa Bay

7) New Orleans

8 ) Washington (under new ownership)

I wouldn't consider any other team, including Raiders, Panthers or Titans.

Pretty much agree aside from Miami. Although it has to be Intriguing because of the offensive playmakers and so forth but their ownership is a mess. 

Davante alone has to make Rodgers strongly consider the Raiders.

8 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Concerning Miami...do they, or could they, have the money to carry Rodgers and Tua for a year?  I could see where it could benefit Miami and Tua if he were to take a year off and fully recover.

They have a lot of money they can move around, and can absolutely carry both QBs and have about $60m in cap space if they push it pretty close to their limit.

I don't know why I never considered Miami before. They might be the best AFC fit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cousin Eddie said:

What if the Ravens decide not to franchise tag/sign Lamar Jackson. They are a team set to win now. Could they be in play for Rodgers?

as a lifelong resident of baltimore, i can confirm this place would go nuts for a-rod.

Edited by HokieHigh

5 hours ago, Cousin Eddie said:

What if the Ravens decide not to franchise tag/sign Lamar Jackson. They are a team set to win now. Could they be in play for Rodgers?

There is no chance they could let him walk out of the building for a 3rd round comp next year. He's getting a tag, they have to. Now, could they move on from him after the fact, absolutely in play. Thier offense seems to be built around a running quarterback. Not sure it would be a likely landing spot. 

5 hours ago, Cousin Eddie said:

Doesn’t look like they have a ton of draft assets this year, with a low 1st and no 2nd. 

not sure if Ozzie is the type to pull the trigger on that. I’d assume he’d be more likely to start a rebuild if they let Lamar walk. 

13 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Robert Redford Nod GIF

Damn, Bak with one last clutch block for Rodgers?

DB69 & AR12 are obviously in the right about wanting clarity on the Epstein stuff, but damn I thought these are the guys complaining about how sensitive and triggered everyone is all the time. It's a bad joke...but it is nonetheless a late night tv monologue joke.