Week 14 Other Games GDT

SteelKing728

5 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

This off-season, a friend of mine who is a Raiders fan, and talks unbelievable smack about Cousins because he hates the Vikings, bet me $1000 the Raiders would have a better record than the Vikings. 

Thanks to Josh McDaniels, I am $1000 richer tonight! 

Anyone who talks smack about Cousins, yet roots for Derek Carr should owe you $1,000 weekly. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

This off-season, a friend of mine who is a Raiders fan, and talks unbelievable smack about Cousins because he hates the Vikings, bet me $1000 the Raiders would have a better record than the Vikings. 

Thanks to Josh McDaniels, I am $1000 richer tonight! 

You should send him a plaque that reads "A fool and his money are soon parted".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

If Baker keeps this up for 5 more games, do the Rams keep him around?

Could they afford to? Not sure what Stafford’s contract is like, but it seems that Baker would command a decent salary if he came in and turned them around with no Kupp. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Anyone who talks smack about Cousins, yet roots for Derek Carr should owe you $1,000 weekly. 

It was really the genesis of the bet. Admittedly, I made this bet when I thought Rodgers was going to be in Denver. When that didn’t happen, and the Raiders traded for Adams, I was really starting to worry 😂

• Like 1

Huge New York and Carolina fan today. 

Hoping the Giants can hand PHI a mark in the loss column. I’m also hoping that Carolina can defeat Seattle and hand them more losses, so hopefully, they’ll lose enough to where if the Bucs get in the playoffs, we don’t have to face them as the 2 Seed.  

I’d rather play just about any team in the conference than see Tom Brady in the first round of the playoffs.  

Edited by Morlee