Week 14 GDT Eagles vs. Giants @ 1pm EST

Giants4eva

This one is gonna be bad. I know ive said in some of my recent posts some games can get ugly fast and this one is the one. I honestly dont think we have a prayer of beating these guys. This Eagles team has so much skill on both sides of the ball its scary. Probably the top 2 WRs in the NFC starting on their team in Brown and Smith, top TE of the NFC, elite oline that  can block anything and Jalen Hurts is just killing teams either running it or finding ways to get open men down field. If thats not enough they have arguably a top 2-3 defense as well. Im not sure what we can do to win this one. If their is to be a stones chance of us winning, we have to be able to play the very best game we've played across the board. With a banged up defensive secondary and just not enough offensive firepower its very very slim we can hang with these guys at all. Gonna be a bad one here. 

Eagles 32 / Giants 16

This should be a blow out, the Giants will put up a fight for the first quarter maybe two quarters if we are lucky. Can see the Eagles giving up a garbage time touchdown to make the game look more respectable.

Eagles 30

Giants 20

Edited by Go_Giants

I mean... NY put up a credible fight against Dallas for a while. Give your team some credit. The injuries make it hard, but at home this should be competitive. Even Washington beat Philly... and several teams were close (including the fearsome Colts of all teams). For the past month leading up to the Titans game Philly wasn't exactly blowing anyone out -- they were averaging 2 points more a game than they were allowing to their opponents (24)... and their overall strength of schedule at the time was a cupcake. 

Give me the Giants here in a gritty fight that goes down to the end.

Edited by NoFlyZone

On 12/7/2022 at 8:13 PM, Acgott said:

If the Eagles were smart, they’ll rest their players. Do not want to risk it on the evil MetLife turf.

Not enthused in the slightest about us playing there, thats for sure. That said like the WTF game, NFCE matchups are always a toss up. Records to be thrown out, any given Sunday mentality. 

While I believe we should win doesn't mean we will. I just want a healthy injury free game for both teams. Let the cards fall where they may. 

13 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Not enthused in the slightest about us playing there, thats for sure. That said like the WTF game, NFCE matchups are always a toss up. Records to be thrown out, any given Sunday mentality. 

While I believe we should win doesn't mean we will. I just want a healthy injury free game for both teams. Let the cards fall where they may. 

You've got this one in the bag IMO. Come see us again in a year or two. 😅

4 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

You've got this one in the bag IMO. Come see us again in a year or two. 😅

NFCE bud, NFCE! The entire football world thought the same thing vs WTF and then witnessed the perfect storm of Ineptitude occured.

That said, hope you're right. 😎🍺