Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

On 12/9/2022 at 1:19 AM, Daboyle said:

The Pawnee Parks Department and residents of Pawnee, Indiana, were meeting at City Hall as the future of Lot 48, currently a pit within a local neighborhood, was being decided. There were many who wanted the land to become a family friendly park, while others wanted to put the land to better use in order to build a Paunch Burger franchise.

so are we assuming the bolded refers to the scum team? its been years since I watched Parks & Rec, are there any characters in particular who were for this action?

I'm inclined to believe Orca until someone contradicts something he's claimed. would be ridiculously risky to claim a blanket "Indy" alignment instead of a more specifically-named one, as the claim would all but proven false if there's any other indies who aren't simply "Indy".

that isnt to say i think he's harmless, though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm inclined to believe Orca until someone contradicts something he's claimed. would be ridiculously risky to claim a blanket "Indy" alignment instead of a more specifically-named one, as the claim would all but proven to be a lie if there's any other indies who aren't simply "Indy".

that isnt to say i think he's harlmess, though.

Hes basically claiming this against scoundrel. I would still go after the devils we dont know

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Condemner